Alexis Neiers -- Not So 'Pretty Wild' After Jail

7/24/2010 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A subdued Alexis Neiers walked out of Lynwood Correctional Facility last night looking refreshed and free.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
After one month in jail, one trip to the spa couldn't hurt.

Ben

Why do know/care about this chick? She is a pseudo-celeb who thinks, like so many others (LiLo) that her sh*t don't stink. One month in jail for robbery, if it had been you or me, ie: NORMAL people, we'd be serving at least 6 months in jail AND in General Pop and not the "Special (Ed) Needs" unit. Our justice system SUCKS, in some countries she would have had her hands cut off....and I am sure she took some things too....she runs with idiots.

Bruce

Apparently you care....you cared enough to read the article and then comment on it.....and she was charged with burglery...not robbery..........there is a difference.....And CA is so broke they can't even pay their state/city workers.........how they gonna pay to build more jails?

TheBestHeEverHad

I'm so tired of celebs in California not having to stay in jail their full term. This chick does 30 out a 180 sentence, LiLo might get 15 out of 90 day, and other chicks get 84 mins. So my suggestion to Cali is to not give that Duggart girl 20 mil and use that money to pay Cali taxpayers their money and build another prison for women. Why would these people stay out of trouble if they know that they will just get a slap on the wrist? If I decide to commit a crime I'm doing it in Cali.

Christina

How can her mom be defending her when they found evidence in their home? Her mom is delusional !

Chris

glad to see Alexis out, she's a great model... she did her time, the amount that most of us would of spent inside county jail with the same sentence. I respect Alexis since she was the only one to step up, take a plea bargin, and serve her time..

Cruz

nice to see Alexis out, convicted or not, she deserves to be left alone while she puts her young life back together, the other thing is she was the only one to step up, take a DEAL and NOT RAT... good luck to Alexis Neiers you got my respect..

NJ Justice

She was suppose to serve longer in jail... Hope she crwal back from the hole she came from ...

happy123

She got a reality TV show out of this. If I were Orlando Bloom I would be furious! One month for a six month sentence that is ridiculous. She cried and cried about it on every episode of her show and every interview that she could get. She DID make a big deal out of it and didn't go quietly to do her time. I am sure she will cry and moan on Season 2 of "Pretty Wild" about her terrible ordeal.

Keoni

Who is Alexis Neiers, why do people have any interest in this spoiled brat?? It seems like she got her own reality show for being nothing but some spoiled punk who broke into someone else's home to steal clothes. She was convicted of this crime, so what we've got is a "convicted felon" being given a so-called "reality show", not to mention probably being paid loads of money for doing nothing. Does she sing, dance, or do any acting. Has she ever been hired by a fast food chain or worked at anything besides this?? What is wrong with this society, when we are giving attention to some low-life teen wanna-be, who has done NOTHING as far as I can see but complain and cry on her "reality show"?? What is wrong with this picture?? Please stop this non-sense ASAP. I will not have my child watching this kind crap on TV again.........

Sincerely,
Mr. K. Cameron

ashli

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH HYPOCRITICAL HATERS!!! its kinda funny-- ur like who cares bout that bia but ur takin ur precious time 2 read n comment about her. get a life. as for me im happy shes out and obviously doing better. quit hatin.shes a very sweet girl from what ive seen on the show. shes very polite. also did u c her steal anything? no. u dont even kno she did it, she said she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was her friends but she got blamed cas the stuff was at her house. thats how the law works. maybe she really didnt do it. i dont kno n u dont either. if u think she did heres a novel idea-- maybe u could pray for her.

tayna souza

oi sou do brazil.
pelo que eu acompanho a vida tanto da lex quanto da tess eu acho que se ela fez eka pagou e acho realmente que as leis do pais funciona mas muito pouco se fosse por aqui ela ainda estaria presa, enfim eu defendo ela do mesmo jeito pois ela mostrou arrependimento e todos os adolescentes fazem coisas e depois se arrepende. alexis estou com vc como fã.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4