Britney Spears -- Stuck on Repeat

7/24/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was spotted yesterday at her favorite local hangout -- the bathroom at Starbucks -- wearing the exact same outfit she wore earlier in the week.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
At least she put on a hat this time -- what is going on up there?

coolwhipped

if this interest you your life must really really suck and you're a piece of crap. She's fine in my book....u go gurl and to tell the truth.........she is a good looking woman

Kyra

OMG!!! Wow once I saw this pic with the hair extensions I started to feel sorry for her!! My heart goes out to you Brit!!!

mrs.coutures

SO WHAT! LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE! WOW TMZ, IS THAT THE BREAKING NEWS!

SICKMUND FREUNDBERG

Bedhead or too lazy to comb it herself or extensions fell out or hair loss or too lazy to wash the head with teased combover?
whatever it is- GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

leads11

OMG the world is ending.... Seriously,

Has TMZ never heard that people may own a washer and dryer? I go up to 3 days wearing the same jeans if I haven't done anything to get them dirty. Shirts I wash before wearing them again. But who knew people weren't allowed to wear the EXACT same outfit 3 days later.

A smart person

It is these types of articles that continue to perpetuate a materialistic mentality in this country. I am disgusted.

mia

She has serious pot belly issues. She should not wear stretch wear that is designed for 20 year old virgins.

She needs to dress as becomes a woman her age, not like a tweenager.

And real hair is sexy. Fake imported hair is nasty, not cute.

tmz viewer

I don't think the first picture really is her. Look at the picture! What's The Big Frigin' Difference?

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

That is not Britney on the left, you MORONS. Britney is getting her life back together afer all the money moochers SO leave her alone!!!!

Are you sure?

she looked better when she wore her own hair. She should stop getting extensions. Her hair always looks like she just got out of bed in candid photo's. She looks miserable since she has been under the conservatorship. All the joy is gone from her eyes!

conner

Yes, that is Britney on the left. So before you start calling people morons, I suggest you do a little research before you look like a moron yourself.

lee

#71 what He said: You are a moron. I can name over 20 SSRIs/Atypical Anti-Psychotic meds that will not wreak hair, give bad teeth; used alone or in a ****tail mix. Hair problems are genetic/Thyroid problems (most Bipolar have underacting thyroids). A lot of you have mention "She just doesn't have that same bubble in her eyes" Thats because what the observer sees as a Bubbly personality, is a Bipolar with out of control racing thoughts that can put her life in danger.(Look up Bipolar in Wiki people!) The bubble is gone because the Bipolar has been somewhat managed from, what I suspect, is a monotherapy. As for the "pot belly", weight is nearly impossible to manage for a typical bipolar on a drug ****tail, even in small doses (again, she is not as fat as a typically medicated Bipolar is). I don't think she is drugged properly. This doesn't mean she can't be a great mom or a fulfilled person-I think she needs more help drugwise.Regardless, no excuse for bad hair-get to the Beverly Hills hairdresser-STAT! Funny that she's wearing orange-just like Lilo is right now! Ha!

Janet

What is wrong with her hair???

BTW Save the Mustangs!!!

KenzieQ

Who in their right mind would ever go to public bathrooms so frequently? What is she doing in there? Maybe its a drug drop off or she gets messages from that dbag she used to have a crush on.

Bando

Why is Britney being written up like this simply because she wore the same outfit twice in one week? Gee, I do his all the time. The 1st picture does show Britney having kind of a bad hair day-like no one ever has them either. TMZ.com must be going through some slow moving news days. Nothing exciting to report about, guys?