Britney Spears -- Stuck on Repeat

7/24/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was spotted yesterday at her favorite local hangout -- the bathroom at Starbucks -- wearing the exact same outfit she wore earlier in the week.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
At least she put on a hat this time -- what is going on up there?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

DIANE T

WOW! It's hard to believe that you are all still obsessing over this crazy person.

Britney is an insane person, that should not ever be trusted around her sons.

She is a drug and alcohol abuser, and her "mind" has been stunted at age 16.

madison

ooommmggg just leave her and her family alone she has gone thru enough thru her life give her a breaak people

Rick

I love princess Brit.

Kimi

Who cares?!Like none of us have ever worn the same outifit twice in one week.

Tania

Ohh Britney one of my favorite singers, I hope she launch a new album soon. I have all her records :) BTW, She looks hot on this pic. Please keep me updated about her new album.
Best regards.
Tania from http://www.ilostmygf.com

Tania

Best regards.
Tania from http://www.ilostmygf.com

Dr, rer. Nat. Harald Wenk

Pictures may tell more than a thousand words, but they maybe totally wrong. Of course this error has been made all the time by her doctors and even more by her judges. So, in respect of the the words of our valuable Mrs. Britney Spears and their even more erranous reception by the indicated set of professionals, one of our less known literal giants, Mr. Lichtenberg, found the right metaphorical picture: "If a book (or some words) and some heads clash together and it sounds hollow, the book (or the words) must not be blamed".
I hope, our valuable Mrs. Britney Spears remembers very well
khechari mudra for the times she prefers not to utter words.

Andrew Alfano

Bando

Why is comment#119 empty? I guess the poster's mind must be as blank as the space.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8