Christina Milian to The-Dream

You Screwed Me!

7/24/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian wants a judge a throw out the divorce papers filed by her baby daddy The-Dream -- claiming that he not only lied about the status of their relationship ... but he also cheated on her.

0723_Christina_Milian_dream_getty_ex
Milian is pissed over The-Dream's claim that they were legally separated when he filed the divorce docs back in February ... just nine days before she gave birth to their daughter.

In her legal response, filed last week in Georgia, Milian claims the marriage wasn't really kaput when he filed the divorce docs -- and subsequently had "marital relations on numerous occasions."

But Milian also claims that if the court does grant the divorce -- it shouldn't be based on The-Dream's claim that the marriage is "irretrievably broken" -- but rather because the The-Dream was cheating on her.

But it gets worse ...

In the docs, Milian admits that she signed a settlement agreement with The-Dream in which both parties waved any alimony or ownership rights to the other person's property.

Shandroid

First of all, for the ppl who don't know, or worse, are saying Christina is some random black girl, Terius is a producer, but I don't think a rapper, and Christina is a singer who has albums, so she doesn't need to "run home to mama."

Secondly, I agree with Tila. I am sure I am going to get slammed for this, but I have YET to meet or read about any black man who has NOT cheated on his wife or girlfriend. From MLK Jr to absolutely every pro athlete to actor in Hollywood to regular black dudes. Where are the black dudes who are capable to keep it in their pants?! Show me a faithful black guy!!

BTW, I read in the US Weekly that Terius (cant call him The Dream, sorry) was supposedly freaked out about the baby and called her an "EXPENSIVE LOVE TAX." What a dirt bag! Please, everyone STOP dogging on Christina!

dd

@23 my thoughts exactly from Dream to Nightmare!

dd

#37 Shandroid what a ridiculous thing to say, so I guess every other race is loyal to their wives..GROW UP, the Kennedys, LBJ, that stupid racist that had a black child behind his wifes back, MEL GIBSON, on an on and on, dogs come in all colors, and let's not forget all of the cheating white preachers, oh and how about Edwards, can't even stop cheating on his wife in her final days....A DOG IS A DOG, color doesn't matter..oops don't forget Bill Clinton!

Mecia

I can't believe how upset people are that THEY do not know who these people are. That's YOUR fault if you don't know and it doesn't make them irrelevant. The Dream is a major music producer & song writer-ever heard of Rhianna's song "Umbrella"? How about Beyonce's little song "Single Ladies (Put A ring on It)? Mariah Carey's song "Touch My Body"? Or for some of you real closed minded people, how about Jesse McCartney's song "Leaving"? All of those songs and many more were written/and or produced by The Dream, who by the way is not a rapper. Christina Millian is a singer/actress. Her most popular song was probably "Dip it Low" and her most popular movie was probably "Be Cool" with John Travolta and Uma Thurman. There are more celebrities in the world besides Britney Spears and Brad Pitt.

Walter

Why would you hook up with a guy who calls himself the "The Dream" let alone sleep with him? Christina their are lot of good men in this world, he's not one of them. I Never even heard of the guy till 5 mins ago and could see that.

b

Who are these people? TMZ is slipping if this is news. I think my neighbors are getting divorced send someone fast to Middletown, NJ

Mecia

Wow, so now all BLACK men are cheaters? Really? I know Tiger Woods (who is partially black) may have set the stage, but really, no faithful black men @Tila and @Shandroid? I'm sorry in your experience that you have yet to meet or hear of a faitthful black man-that's unfortunate. Especially when you have men like David Letterman, Brad Pitt, Eddie Cibrian, Bill Clinton, Peter Cook, Ethan Hawke, Jesse James, Josh Dumel, Jon Gosslin, Eliot Spitzer, Mark Sanford, and lets not forget Mel Gibson who are clearly examples that should put black men to shame. Clearly The "Dream" is a douche, but him being black is probably at the bottom of his list of reasons for cheating.

cyringe

B**tch pls!!!!!! Again, having a baby would not tie a dude down. she was pregnant and did not know what she signed. that tell you how smart she is to think that would fly with us. take your baby and move on to the next guy with money and i would hear about you in no feature.your gig is up. time for the next girl.
ohh, don't sign anything since you are nursing your baby. lol

dd

Right on Mecia and I forgot to mention that Boreanz dude or whatever his name is Uchitel parpamor.

spinner25

"But Milian claims she only signed the docs because The-Dream brought them to her bedside when she was 9-months pregnant ... when she was in no condition to sign such important papers."

This is the worst excuse ever. Pregnancy does not make you less lucid. It doesn't make you pass in and out of consciousness. Pregnancy may be a "condition" but this is just ludicrous.

whateverpeeps

1) Being pregnant doesn't make you incapable of signing papers. It does not affect your mental state to that extent.

2) The above being said, The Game is a MAJOR a**hole for doing that to a woman who is about to have his kid...make her sign papers that she's not entitled to anything while 9 months pregnant, and while he's screwing around on her. I definetly think the judge SHOULD throw out the original divorce papers and file new ones regarding his infidelity.

3) For the people saying, "Oh he's just not ready to be a dad." So? He is a dad. Time to grow up. If he didn't want to be a father, then clearly HE should have insisted on using birth control. Not feeling like wearing a condom is not a good enough excuse. She has no problem with being a mom, so the contraception was not her responsibility.

Mary Marshall

HEY!!!! WHAT YOU DO MARRY THE GIRL JUST SO YOU COULD HAVE SEX WITH HER? YOU WOMEN WHO MESS WITH THESE MEN THAT ARE MARRIED. THEY MESS OVER THEIR WIFE TO GET WITH YOU.THEN DO THE SAME THING TO YOU.HOW YOU GET A MAN IS HOW YOU LOSE HIM. THAT'S WHAT I HEARD A WISE WOMAN SAY ONCE. DREAM X #2 YOU ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND YOUNG. LET THIS FLOW OUT THE BACK OF YOU AND SHINE ON....BLESSING SISTER.....

whateverpeeps

@ 35.

I agree. I have seen very few black men who are faithful. I'm not saying ALL black men cheat, or that no other race cheats, but in my experience black men seem to do it more often.

And I also agree that it's sort of a "hood mentality" that is the cause of it. A lot of these black men came from troubled pasts, so they cannot be emotionally close to someone. Also, if all of their black friends and black male family members and black media personalities are all cheating, it makes it more acceptable. It becomes "normal" for them, and they don't feel like they are doing much wrong.

I also think a large part of why so many actors and rappers cheat is because they go from having little money to being filthy rich. They become "somebodies" who get lots of female attention, and if this happens quickly, they don't quite pick up the tools on how to handle the situation. They lose it and go crazy until it all backfires in their face.

dd

Whateverpeeps and I suppose this image of black males has nothing to do with media bias?????

Muppet

OH please why do women always play the stupid card when they screw up and burn themselves? Please give it a rest! You screwed up by signing the papers, live with it. You're only making all women look weak and pathetic. I am one woman that is sick of the boo hooing.