Christina Milian to The-Dream

You Screwed Me!

7/24/2010 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Milian wants a judge a throw out the divorce papers filed by her baby daddy The-Dream -- claiming that he not only lied about the status of their relationship ... but he also cheated on her.

0723_Christina_Milian_dream_getty_ex
Milian is pissed over The-Dream's claim that they were legally separated when he filed the divorce docs back in February ... just nine days before she gave birth to their daughter.

In her legal response, filed last week in Georgia, Milian claims the marriage wasn't really kaput when he filed the divorce docs -- and subsequently had "marital relations on numerous occasions."

But Milian also claims that if the court does grant the divorce -- it shouldn't be based on The-Dream's claim that the marriage is "irretrievably broken" -- but rather because the The-Dream was cheating on her.

But it gets worse ...

In the docs, Milian admits that she signed a settlement agreement with The-Dream in which both parties waved any alimony or ownership rights to the other person's property.

But Milian claims she only signed the docs because The-Dream brought them to her bedside when she was 9-months pregnant ... when she was in no condition to sign such important papers.

yellowbone

First off the dream is a singer-producer he has made several hits second christina milian is a singer/actress. I am so sick of people making excuses for sorry men. He has three other kids with the singer nivea so you cant say he was not ready to be a dad. If he didnt want to marry her he shouldnt have married her she didnt force him to marry her what did she do hold a gun to his head?? doubt it. If he didnt want to be with her he should have just left her dont cheat on her. People let men take the easy way out to everything and give men excuses. Obivously alot of the people making these comments either have no moral or values or grew up in a broken home and are more than likely single themselves. sideline comment 13 she is famous as well its not like she is just some groupie she has played in several movies, she has made some hit songs get your facts straight

Yolanda

Never, ever, ever sign anything of this magnitude without your lawyer present. Once the judge hear's allof the "TRUE" facts, he'll reverse the divorce petition The Dream had inplcae and grant Christina a fair compensation. Take notes ladies, these men are real sneaky when they want to keep the moolah away from you.

Kasey

What about a Nick Cannon...damn it, everybody keep forgetting Nick had feelings too!...O he got Mariah...nevermind!

crtb

What money is she really entitled to after a few months of marriage. She needs to collect her child support and get a job like the rest of us.

HEY STUPID! SHE HAS A JOB. SHE IS A PERFORMER AND MAKES GREAT MONEY. THIS IS ABOUT PRINCIPLE.THAT A MAN WOULD TRY AND SNEAK OUT OF HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO HIS WIFE AND CHILD. i HOPE SHE TAKES HIM TO THE CLEANERS.

Shandroid

@94: What is WRONG with you? Did "Dream" have to marry Christina? NO! HE says it was over in December--that was when they got married in Italy! What, was it over the day after they got married? Screw him! Like I said before, he called his new baby girl "AN EXPENSIVE LOVE TAX" and SHE is the bad guy? Stupid idiot could have insisted and made dang sure they were protected when they made Violet, but most likely the STUPID IDIOT wouldn't wear a condom, so too bad! He is so lousy!

nick b frm 813

yeahi she mae have signed a prenup but as we all know when kids are born after that has been signed thingchange law changes so dnt worry she christina will be alright after all this

goodygood

The Dream is a hit songwriter for artist such as Beyonce, Christina Milian is a singer/actress.

Tres

“I am sure I am going to get slammed for this, but I have YET to meet or read about any black man who has NOT cheated on his wife or girlfriend.”
*********************

Um…this could apply to ALL MEN-NOT JUST BLACK MEN. Just as Mel Gibson or your ex president Clinton. Cheating is not exclusive.
*************

THERE ARE PLENTY GOOD BLACK MEN OUT THERE SWEETIE. PLEASE DON'T GENERALIZE. MY FATHER,HUSBAND AND BROTHERS ARE PERFECT EXAMPLES OF THAT. SPEAK ON WHAT YOU KNOW.

Tres

" My man, who is white, married to me for 13 years is totally faithful, all my family members are all happily married and totally faitful, every friend (all white) totally faithful. I just think there is something going on with black men, as so many are cheaters."

YOU HAVE NO IDEA IF YOUR HUSBAND HAS CHEATED. I WOULDN'T PUT MY HEAD ON A BLOCK FOR YOUR HUSBAND OR YOUR FRIENDS MAN(I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I READ THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO NAIVE...POOR DEAR). YOU BETTER GET READY FOR A RUDE AWAKENING,SWEETHEART. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU AND I'D BET MY PAYCHECK YOU ARE WRONG. MATTER FACT,WHERE IS YOUR SO-CALLED HUSBAND AT RIGHT NOW? HE'S PROBABLY SCREWING HIS CO-WORKER. I BET HE TALKS TO YOU ON THE PHONE WHEN HE'S DOING IT TO. ON ANOTHER NOTE,WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY? YOU ARE SO HAPPY WITH YOUR WHITE HUSBAND THEN LET THE REST OF US WORRY ABOUT IT. SOMETHING DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT. I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THINGS UP ON THE INTERNET. YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE A HUSBAND. HECK,YOU PROBABLY NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND.

Tray

# 1 and #6 Bee and Russel...who are u???? People crack me up! If you dont know who people are, GOOgle them and stfu!

letsbereal

Despite if any is stupid or getting payed. What sense as a man is there to have the need to rush a divorce and she hasn't even given birth to your child yet. Is it that much of a situation you need to detach yourself from that you couldn't have give her the respect and time. If it was over and done with why not live seperate lives let your child be born and then have a proper adult discussion and divorce amicably if what he's stating is true. It seems as if he had something to hide and reasons for shooting the gun. Is she stupid for signing.. Maybe, maybe not... Does it matter at the end of the day. Shouldn't we take the things we read and learn from them and not try and judge who is getting screwed over. My personal opinion there's A LOT MORE TO THIS STORY and the fact he rushed it makes me somewhat suspicious but, who really knows LET'S BE REAL!

tlynn

whatever peeps! Clinton got his jimmy waxed in the oval office. Monica new he was married, but like most of your people, dropping to their knees is nature. Edwards impregnated another of yours while his wife is fighting cancer. Spitzer had a few of your professionals as well. Tiger had all your women for some time, did you ask your sisters/cousins/daughters why they so shamefully disrespected your great white family? Wishful thinking on your part, but everyone including yourself knows that inbreeding is a part of your upbringing, it's what you people know, only your trained to think it's normal. The color of one's skin has no significance, a cheater is a cheater!

Shandroid

Oh GOOD, it's TRES THE SHOUTER WHO CANT TYPE!! Look, dear, I am who I say I am, and I realize that you think that no wife ever REALLY knows if their husband cheats, but I know. You see, he is not like a lot of the male dogs out there who screw everything that moves. He has only been able to sleep with a woman he loves. How do I know this? I have known him most of my life, before we even dated, I talked to his friends and brother then who have known him longer than me. You can laugh, but there is the rare guy who actually truly loves his wife, only is attracted to his wife and has no interest in cheating. You may not have met one before. My hubby is a Deputy State Fire Marshal who works alongside mostly men all day long, so I really doubt his "doing a co-worker."

Look about the black guys cheating thing, just because I am white doesn't mean I haven't been around black guys. I have known black guys from all walks of life, and in MY experience more of them cheated than the white guys I have known. I am sorry that offends you, it sounds offensive, but I am not being a bigot, it is just what I have experienced. Obviously, not all black guys cheat.

Rachel Rothechild

Who are these people? TMZ really.....really?

Chelle e chelle

Wow Tres, you extoll the virtues of your black family members who have never cheated in one post, and in the next you try to attack a woman's insecurities that she never really knows if her husband is cheating or not. So which is it Tres? Are your husband, father, brothers lying cheating dogs too? I mean you never really know, right? Maybe that's you who is talking to her man on the phone while he's 'dictating' to his secretary.

The challenge stands! I've read every last one of these posts and while you've come up with a lot of white cheaters, nobody as yet has been able to name ONE BLACK MALE CELEBRITY who has not cheated. 'White people do it too' is not a valid defense for infidelity.