The Mel Gibson Game

7/25/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana's camp claims Mel Gibson has it in for our boss man, Harvey Levin. Assuming that's true ... will you help Mel pelt Harvey with matzah balls? L'Chaim!!!

launch

Lynn M

You people are just having too much fun, lol!

lee

Awww, WE LOVE HARVEY!!!

WE GOT YOUR BACK, HARV, NO ONE IS ORDERING A KNEE-CAP BEATING ON YOU WHILE WE'RE ON THE WATCH

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, matzah balls...now I'm HUNGREEEEEEEE

areyoukiddingme

Why don't you have Mel making Harvey into a lamp? That would be more up his alley, I suspect.

ouy

at least Levin has a good head on his shoulders in this game of she says he says. I hope whoever made the matzo balls made them soft ;)...He deserves a soft shot.

paulieo123

Sorry, I can help on this one. I hope Mel kicks Harvey's ass on this one and then goes after all the whimps in his studio and after Mel's finished, I hope both both Tiger & Elin gets their shots in, It's just about time someone ruins Mels life , like he is so purposely ruins others.(By the way I am in no way sticking up for Mel, because no women should have to go through what she has)

Kelly

Whoever thought of this need a RAISE!!

It must be awesome working there...sorta like working at Google!! HA!

Harvey must be a really laid back boss man. There's $$ on his head and you guys are publishing games abt it...TOO FUNNY!

Kelly

BTW, The pic is hilarious!!

Cazale

I got a 95%.
If it were a communion wafer shooter, I'd have gotten 100% and Harvey would've gotten a new crew cut.

G.R.

TMZ needs to make a sound board with Mel's insane rant words.

parodyandson

Hear a musical blow by blow account of Mel Gibson’s latest antics, inspired by actual excerpts from his outburst. Check out “Blow Me Today (Rant Mix) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw5XLhw6Rek

Cazale

Oh too funny -a shameless Harvey still showing off the "guns" even via a cartoon.

jinn

I got an idea to make everyone happy. Harvey should produce the long awaited remake of I Love Lucy starring Mel, Oksana, Danny Glover, and Whoopi Goldberg. No one could do "Babalu" justice like Mel could.

Winston Court

I must say, I like Mel for his acting ability and he seems to be a fair director. This is all I care about. All this BS about videos, emails, he said-she said, etc. is a waste and possibly an indication of a dangerous mental illness running rampant in American society. But then, I feel the same way about Tiger Woods, I watch him because he is a great golfer. I could NOT give a darn less about the problems him and his wife must go through. So, I hope this is all over soon, with the children coming out the best winners and I can go back to watching Mel on the big screen. Oksana could not sing her way out of a paper bag; I am afraid her best bet is to stay a gold-digging-sloot; She needs to move on to the next man and victimize him.

Allie

I love you guys... I asked for it... you produced!

amoschristina

thats a great idea- mels rants as you play!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments