Oksana -- More Mel Recordings in Her Library

7/25/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva doesn't just have secretly recorded phone conversations of Mel Gibson ... she has voicemails too.

0723_oksana_mel_EX_getty
Sources close to Oksana tell TMZ the recordings that have gone public so far are conversations between Oksana and Mel, but she also has voicemails which Mel left for her that night.

As we first reported, all the Gibson rants that have come out were recorded on February 18 -- after a nuclear meltdown between the two.

We're told the voicemails are nowhere near as incendiary as the taped conversations.

SandraD

@ brightside

I rest my case. Juror #9, you are dismissed.

Pimpcessa

Listen, watch the show "Hells Kitchen" and you will find the same cursing and swearing any day! And those fools are worked up about cooking for christ sake. Heck, they make Gibsons rant look normal......

Pimpcessa

nightshade

Thanks, just my .02..... We all really need to just sit back and see what comes out of this. And some of these Oksana supporters appear to get just as upset as Mel did, and they have no dog in this fight at all.

Danielle

Human Nature, although how you have the audacity to call yourself that when you know nothing about human nature and are still at the chimpanzee level of evolution, if that's your view of the world where men treat women as targets for hatred...then I'm glad, son, I don't live there. I become more appreciative of my fellow beings knowing that you are not one of their society, thank god!
At Alicia...you need to move away from the hero worship, girl. It just makes you look like an unbalanced, febrile teenager and I'm sure you're older and more mature than that. Get a more balanced outlook.
Yes, I do watch a lot of do***entaries, and ones on human nature too...I have also studied human nature as a course at Uni. I am disappointed in it. It can be so much better, unfortunately the people who support Mel Gibson give the wrong impression on how truly inspirational human nature can be! A shame! On all of human nature!

Posted at 6:56 AM on Jul 25, 2010 by Brightside
----------------------------
Brightside, do you know what a hypocrite is? Someone who condemns others for the same behavior or action that they themselves feel is ok for them to do. You need to take a minute and read your posts. While you are screaming out at Mel's actions or what you perceive as lack of action based on your not knowing all the intimate details of the case, which is not your business, and basing your evaluation of him on some words he said when he was emotionally upset on a personal level, you have based on some bloggers who do not agree with you in lock step, people you don't know, and of whom you have no personal relationship, have decided to resort to name calling and demeaning of them at a level that begs to question not only your inpartiality, but also your own capability to not lose control of yourself.

I think maybe you need a nap, or to walk away from the computer for a bit, enjoy some sunshine, you, if possible, need to regain some perspective.

HumanNature

@ HumanNature
Then you're watching the wrong type of movies and perpetuating the myth that bad is good!
I seriously doubt your understanding of human nature if you feel it's in any way, form or appropriateness to use such language to a fellow human being regardless of sex. It is not and it never will be.
You, Sir, and I do mean this most respectfully, are a moron!

Posted at 6:08 AM on Jul 25, 2010 by Brightside

I WATCH PBS, NATURE, FACE THE NATION, NBC NEWS AND ANYTHING THAT IS INFORMATIVE, STIMULATE AND NOURISH THE MIND.

I DID RENT THE MOVIE "CRAZIES" FOR PURE ENTERTAINMENT, YESTERDAY!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MOVIE, "BOOK OF ELI"???

MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME IS "THE COLOR PURPLE"!!!

DO YOU THINK THAT MISS SEALY SHOULD HAVE NOT STOOD UP AGAINST MR. DESPITE THE ABUSE SHE HAD ENDURE FROM HIM!!!

I HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY THAT I DO NOT CONDONE OR CONDEMN MEL FOR USING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, ARTISTIC AND HEART WARMING WAY AGAINST A CONNIVING, MANIPULATIVE, DECEITFUL, 2FACE SKANK!!!

BEING A REALIST, LIVING IN A WORLD OF SIN. I DO KNOW THAT
HUMAN BEINGS WILL CUSS, GET ANGRY, LIE, STEAL, HATE, LOVE, AND KILL EACH OTHER ALL AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

JUST AN EXAMPLE OF THE COMPLEXITY OF HUMAN BEINGS.

O'SKANKY IS CERTAINLY NOT INNOCENT BUT WHAT I DO NOT LIKE IS THAT SHE IS CLAIMING "ABUSE" TO EXTORT MONEY FROM AN EX!!!

AND HER PROOF OF "ABUSE", DOES NOT ADD UP!!!

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF ABUSE, RIHANNA!!!

DO YOU KNOW THAT O'SKANKY IS SETTING REAL VICTIM OF ABUSE BACK A THOUSAND YEARS!!!

MEL VS. OSKANKY IS JUST ANOTHER BAD RELATIONSHIP THAT WENT SOUR!!!

NEITHER ONE OF THEM ARE INNOCENT BUT I DO LIKE WHEN A WOMAN USE THE "ABUSE" CARD TO PROFIT AND EXTORT MONEY FROM A MAN!!!!

Cazale

Wait a sec, folks, areyoukiddenme served during Operation Iraqi Freedom boosting morale for fellow soldiers and countrymen, I had almost forgotten but, thankfully, areyoukiddenme's shrill voice, small stature, ceaseless exclamations and awkward mannerisms are not soon to be forgot and we can all rest easier knowing that areyoukiddenme/Baghdad Bob is alive and well and posting on TMZ.

MoodSwing916

Are you kidding? The people that need more laws and protection are the women like Oksana who men think they can abuse and threaten.

There are plenty of laws, people need to report it when it happens. More laws won't do anything if people wait months to report it or don't report it all. Even if she didn't report the incident of violence out of fear she wouldn't be believed she should have called the police the night those calls happened and handed the recording to them. Playing Sherlock Holmes yourself hinders more than it helps sometimes. What I don't get is why only tape one night, recordings from different days/nights would go farther in establishing a pattern than the one would. More laws would be useless in cases like this.

They really gave his guns back? If they have that says a lot.

TheTroubleWithPants

@ SandraD
So you believe that OJ was innocent!

@ Pimpcessa
Good job I'm not pro Oksana then, just anti Mel. Is that really something you chose as a name...Pimpcessa, something that makes you sound like a hybrid between a wh-re and a contessa...dumb! Why not just lay there naked with your legs spread wearing a tiara...for crying out aloud! Horrible visual image...change your moniker, for god's sake!

areyoukiddingme

Banana Patch: Another one who goes around this place trying to start flame wars with people. Sorry, retard. Not getting sucked into your lowlife little hobby. Have a nice day trolling.

Pimpcessa

Brightside,

I will be happy to change my name on here BUT YOU WILL BLOW ME FIRST!!!!!

Stacy

By now most of us realize Mel has mental health issues and/or some sort of substance abuse issues. For the most part his career is ruined and finished with he making himslef the target of the self inflicted bad press fueled by his bad behavior. It's clear that this woman has exposed him for who is really is, but since none of her "recorded" conversations will be admissible in court (the law is clear that you to be aware you're being taped) her "library" will be nothing more than ca$h for tabloid folly. In some ways this woman is just as pathetic as he is.

TheTroubleWithPants

@ Danielle
I suggest you read my words properly!
The fact that you are a woman supporting someone who abuses women says it all really. I wish there weren't women like you in our society because, hey, if we didn't allow men to think it is O.K. to behave like that, then maybe they wouldn't. Now there's a thought for you. Not that I think it's going to make much difference because there are always going to be women like you in society who believe it's O.K. for a man to abuse a woman as long as he's rich and famous. Am I right?...yes, thank you!

Danielle

And as for your comment about there being no one who wouldn't want him to pay the price if he abused her...what colour glasses are you wearing! They get paid for defending him! Do you honestly believe that OJ's lawyer didn't know OJ wasn't guilty of murder and yet still chose to go along with the old 'I'm innocent' plea. Please, get real!

Posted at 7:09 AM on Jul 25, 2010 by Brightside
-----------------------------
ahhhh, so you belive in mob rule, that despite that you may speak out against the barbarians you will become them without consideration if you feel that you will benefit. Got it. You are against the the rule of law and that everyone under our constitution is due a defense. Why do you feel that way?

I can imagine you during the Salem Witch trials, probably wanting to help throw those good women while they were weighed down into the water and saying that since they sank they were surely witches. Do you also hate John Adams for affording those British soldiers a defense after the Boston Massacre doing his part to ensure a fair trial? I could go on, but my point is made, and you are presenting as if though you should be Judge, Jury and executioner and that you feel that only your opinion has merit. You must be fun at parties :-) I would hate to be one of your kids, I hope they come to visit you when they are older, with a little luck they will have enough influence in the real world to not turn out like you.

TheTroubleWithPants

@ Pimpcessa
No thank you, I only blow nice girls, haha, not wh-res!

Cazale

Too late, peanut brain. First thing I read in the posts is where you're asserting (again) things never said/done by another.
Well, blow me down because if that wasn't the way I first "met" you -you were doing the same damn thing.
Baghdad Bob? -you earned it.
"Microwave any babies" lately? "Gut chicks like a fish"? -remember those gems you displayed?
Well, I certainly haven't forgotten.
Baghdad Bob, mighty fitting moniker for you.