Supermodel Adriana Lima -- In Hot Water

7/26/2010 6:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adriana Lima -- widely recognized by experts as the hottest woman ever in the history of the universe -- nearly melted a Caribbean island today during a photo shoot for Victoria's Secret.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
It all went down on the sizzling French island of St. Barths.  And if you're not clicking through these photos by now, your brain is malfunctioning.

dan the man

How the **** did Marko Jaric, a scrub NBA player, get with Lima. She is sexy as hell.

Nunya

hottest? are u serious? Gisel, Halle & a few others deserve that title but this chick? ROFLMAO! Ummm No!

Whip It

whip it..whip it REAL GOOD!
:p

Phreaky

Bar Rafeali or whatever her name is, is way hotter, sorry. Look at the picture on the right above, she has a gut hanging over her swimsuit. Models learn to suck it in without looking like they are sucking it in, but most don't need to. This chick does.

Dallas

Take a long look at the photo on the right.............that is exactly what ones tummy looks like after a tummy tuck. The dead giveaway, the belly button!

christy

comment #11 good call on the belly button. i'm thinking photo shop??!!! not sure, never heard of her. she's pretty, but not the most.

Straight Talkin Texan

LOVE her! But most of those poses look like crap.

Superman

Skanks are soooo unattractive. Let's see her without all the makeup and photoshop.

Frank

HOT DAMN!!! I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers...

cindi

not hot bordrs on retarded looking with those crazy eyes and puffed lips. could be tigers next victum.

Lake

yuck, I wouldn't put her even in the top 50

bill

Damn ...... why the f am i married with kids ? fellas stay single as these women change as soon as you say I do . next thing kids , mortgage forget the lambo or the porsche , your paying the oil bill this month and every month , but i still have sports car will not give that baby up . daddys freedom train has only 2 seats and yes it s turbo . she can leave before that car does . but back to hotness . damn

boner

Maybe It is just me, I like meat with my potatos, and this women looks like an ironing board I use to Iron my shirts and slacks, she looks like a 2x4!!! What is the attraction?

HeyDiana

Adriana is beautiful but this are the most unflattering pictures I've ever seen of her. It seems she hasn't lost all the baby weight.

Lee in Arizona

Considering she had a baby just a few months ago, she looks fantastic, that is one beautiful woman.

PS....I don't want to read all this garbage posted previously, go mouth off somewhere else moron!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments