Angelina Jolie's Brood -- Konnichiwa, Bitches!

7/26/2010 6:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Angelina Jolie and her adorable offspring fan club made their way to Japan on Monday morning.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

While Brad Pitt and the twins were nowhere in sight, the "Salt" star arrived to Tokyo's Narita Airport with Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh in tow.

Angie's got the cutest entourage ever.

0726_jolie_family_footer

poopyface

Why is Shlioh always dressed like a boy? Is she getting her brother's hand me downs? does she want to look like a boy?

Alexa

Shiloh looks just like his dad.

Wishes

Shiloh is adorable - a mini-me of Brad Pitt!! (He is the only good-looking child of the couple!!)

HumanNature

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!

LOVE YOU ANGIE!!!

mvp12816

Her children are beautiful. She is an anorexic homewrecker. Just saw Shark Tales and her character was dead on. Somebody give her something to eat. yogurt a piece of fruit. anything.

Miia

Just wondering why all the celebrities adopt outside the US. Are they worried they wouldnt pass adoption screening in the US. Adoption should start in the US.
I just dont agree, there are plenty of children inside the US that need homes. Just curious if her kids have papers or when she adopted them, do they get their citizenship papers.

mvp12816

miia, I am with you on the adoption. She has a past full of bizare behavior that has been do***ented by the press and in interviews that she has done. Very strange woman. I was surprised when she adoped her first son and became such an activist for human rites when in her past she as presented herself as a promiscuis wierdo. Now everybody body loves her and don't remember when her and Billy Bob were telling an interview on a red carpet that they did it on the way there, or the cutting and the blood and making out with her brother. Lets not forget about all the interviews that she have about her sexual orientation and how she likes it. And, last but not least her homewrecking tendencies. She takes on a few kids and visits countries and now she is Mother Teresa.

Mary

Angie looks painfully thin, expecially her legs. The kids look happy and adorable.

dd

Shiloh is a girl and all of the kids look healthy and happy.

jessica

I too wanna know why Shiloh always looks like a boy? You would think Angie would want to dress her up in cute little girl clothes etc. If I didn't know otherwise I would think she was a little boy if I saw them out in public. Weird.

awards

Sweeet!

cici

Sweet family.

InformationTrafficker

*applause*

For happy, smiling families...

Chuck

I wish she would adopt me ;-)

Kelly

TMZ, I could care less about this family. Overrated!! Give us some real news and REAL people.

#7, you took the words from my mouth. I totally agree 100%.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments