Bob Barker Rips Drew Carey -- The 'Price' Is Boring

7/27/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Price is Right" host Bob Barker put Drew Carey's "PiR" hosting style on blast yesterday -- because according to Bob ... Drew fails to add an "excitement" to the legendary game show.

072410_bob_barker_video

Gwen

Hello,

I LOVE YOU DREW!!!! WATCH EVERY DAY AT 10 SINCE YOU CAME ON. FORGET WHAT THEY ARE SAYING.. I'VE GOT MY KIDS WATCHING AND THEY LOVE YOU TOO!! WE'RE PLANNING OUR VACATION TO COME SEE YOU. ALTHOUGH BOB "WAS" THE HOST... TELL HIM YOU'RE THE HOST WITH THE MOST!!!!!!

ELK GROVE LOVES DREW!!!

First time blogger... but necessary.
GWEN

tessa

I love Drew's comedy but he's not good on TPIR, it is boring. So is Let's Make a Deal with Wayne Brady. Both of these guys are wasting their talent and killing the game shows.

blstheone

I love Drew Carey as the host - Bob is just pining for his old job. Drew is very funny and even though right now they are showing old episodes, he has lost a lot of weight and looks really good. Keep up the great fun on the show, Drew and forget about Bob Focker!

UNCLE BUN

I thought Bob Barker was dead or was I thinking about Oscar Levant? Either way, why do we allow the dead to cause unrest? Bob Barker may well be a ZOMBIE.

redhead

people have mentioned Drew's lack of enthusiasm when dude guess the price of his showcase dead on and won both showcases...that was because the whole crew thought that somehow the guy was cheating, and never thought that that show would even air. Good article about it here

Lamar Whitley

I retired watching the Price Is Right when Bob Barker retired. I never like Drew Carey in the first place. They pick the wrong guy for me to keep watching the Price Is Right.

jan

Bob, I hope you read this~what a stupid, mean thing to say about Drew Carey. You have turned into a mean old man and my respect for you is gone. Drew, if you get wind of this, please consider the source~a stupid, stupid old man who is jealous of how well you are doing the show!!!

drzoon

gotta say. the old guy knows his stuff. Drew is kind of cashing checks on that show.. bob was all about making sure everyone got and stayed excited. its just good old show biz.. know what i mean?

Kelly

Barker you are a JERK. Drew does an excellent job. Barker is just an old man, JERK. The show A MILLION TIMES MUCH BETTER WITH DREW. I was GLAD when Barker left. I will say it again, he is just an OLD MAN WHO ENVEYS DREW. YOU DO AN EXCELLENT JOB DREW. JUST IGNORE THAT OLD MAN.

Mims

By the time he left Barker couldn't get out of his own way. He apparently was going deaf and he looked like a doddering old fool. Plus he was a dirty old man who hit on the Price showgirls for years. Who is he to criticize anyone else? Maybe HE should be spayed or neutered.

66 Props

What Bob is missing is that it was ALWAYS boring, it's just that he's seeing it from our side now.

ghshdf

wayne brady

sumgthis

John O'Hurley should have been the guy all along. A pro with a sense of style and humor.

ShineOn

Bob is RIGHT ON! Mr. Barker is a class act and to replace him with this fat buffoon is beyond absurd. Makes absolutely no sense whatever. And yes, I too enjoyed the Drew Carey show, but he is way out of his league on PIR. Bring on John O'Hurley, or Nick Cannon.

stilavictor

Bob Barker is a class-LESS act to snark his replacement. You'd never see someone with real class and integrity do that. Bob Barker's also a sexually harassing old perv. Let's not forget that, or all those lawsuits he lost to the women he was cheesing on.