Gabourey Sidibe Storms Through NYC

7/26/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe managed to stay dry underneath an umbrella as she walked around SoHo this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Wearing eyeglasses, a floral top, skinny jeans and white kicks, the 27-year-old flashed a grin on her stroll through Manhattan.

0726_gabby_footer

FlamingoNut

What *******$, mocking her for her weight.

Marti

I absolutely love her. I just saw Precious last night. Give the girl credit where credit is due.

dennis in sac

More power to her!

Crocrdoll

I'd like to see some of y'all haters that crack on everybody else.

Straight Talkin Texan

It's called morbidly obese because it's MORBID ---> gross, unattractive. So I don't feel too bad saying she's gross and unattractive. And when I think about the amount of food she eats to STAY so morbidly obese, that's gross too!

TheRealJerseyShore

@Poppy and RedInPhoenix,

This chick is not rich. She was in one low budget movie that did OK. You can bet that she was only paid the minimum which is probably not more than I make in a year. She might be well known but I think she is far from rich.

Sam

Are they filming CLOVERFIELD 2?

always

How sad that she let her self get so fat...she needs to know those jeans make her look badddddddd can you imagine the deo she must wear to pull off wearing those jeans.....yucky smelly.GO TO THE GYM and diet

Eastender

OMG - I'm not that fluffy, and I don't even own a pair of jeans. She's look much better in slacks, or a skirt. But those are no skinny jeans - YIKES.

marcia

All I have to say is shame on TMZ for trying to be funny at Gabby's expense. Your skinny jeans remark was made to make fun of her and was just as cruel as some of the comments on this post. As ugly or disgusting as you think Gabby is, you all are 10 times worse.

sean

uummmm.....those jeans were not sold as skinny jeans.

Gumah

Skinny Jeans??? lol, you crack me up TMZ.

galey

So she's not a skinny minny showing her a@@ and ta ta's - she did a good job in her role which a size 2 "ho-ho" would not have been able to play. Guys are not the only ones who watch movies and it's nice to see "real life" actually on a website. Also, if you had ever heard her "mom" sing you would know why she is on America's Got Talent - and has a good chance of winning it - the woman is an amazing singer......

AJ

LMFAO "Skinny Jeans".....and #4"Awards" calling TMZ eyeball terrorists..... Bahahahahahahahahah

Herb the love drug

She looks a bit less heavy compared to her appearance in "Precious".

Give the girl a break...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments