Gabourey Sidibe Storms Through NYC

7/26/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Precious" star Gabourey Sidibe managed to stay dry underneath an umbrella as she walked around SoHo this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Wearing eyeglasses, a floral top, skinny jeans and white kicks, the 27-year-old flashed a grin on her stroll through Manhattan.

0726_gabby_footer

Ballsy

Please, please, please do not give publicity to this non-actress. Her fat ass aside, she cant act, has a ****y personality, and is totally annoying. Plus, she had to be the worst snl host ever, did anyone else notice that half the cast left before the end of the show? They didnt want to be seen on stage with this abomination.

Me

TO ALL OF YOU THAT ARE CALLING HER FAT, DISGUSTING, UGLY, ETC., YOU SHOULD REALLY BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!! I BET THERE'S AT LEAST ONE PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY THAT IS OVER WEIGHT JUST LIKE THIS POOR GIRL IS! NONE OF YOU CAN TELL ME THAT YOU'RE PERFECT. YOU ALL TALK AND WRITE LIKE YOU'RE PERFECT, LIKE YOUR BODY IS PERFECT. WHY DON'T ALL OF YOU GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REPEAT THIS WHILE LOOKING AT YOURSELVES:
"I AM MEAN, RUDE, OBNOXIOUS AND JUST PLAIN BEING AN ASS WHEN I WRITE/TALK THE WAY I DID WHEN I WROTE THOSE MEAN THINGS ABOUT THIS POOR GIRL. I AM NOT PERFECT. I DO NOT WALK ON WATER. I REALLY NEED TO TAKE A HARD LOOK AT MYSELF AND FIGURE OUT WHY I HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO PEOPLE. I'M GUESSING IT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT PERFECT AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT MYSELF. I'D RATHER MAKE FUN OF OTHERS SO I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT MYSELF......".
Get a life......and stop being so mean and cruel to others.

lyndy

yup, you are all sad, including whoever wrote the photo description, 'managed to stay dry', 'skinny jeans'. Give her a f'n break. i'm sure all of you behind your computers have a six pack or you're a size 2. Too big, people bitch, too skinny people bitch. NO wonder teenagers are effed up these days with eating disorders and complex issues. grow up *******s and go stuff your face with your fast food cheeseburger hypocrites.

Cartman

Skinny jeans?

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA, oh wow, now I feel bad.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

marcia

Gabby has secured an acting gig on Showtime on a show called The Big C, quite a feat for a 'non-actress' might I say. And as far as sh***y personalities go, judging from your post, yours is even more sh***y.

Muppet

I'd like to see some of y'all haters that crack on everybody else.

Posted at 9:09 AM on Jul 26, 2010 by Crocrdoll

I agree I'd like to see pictures of all the people posting how disgusting she looks. They obviously have self esteem issues if they feel the need to put others down. I almost feel sorry for them...almost.

Get over it..

Maybe it's raining?? Ugly..

Muppet

To the ones that are beating down this woman, she may have some weight issues and appear ugly to you, but she is nowhere near as ugly on the inside as the nasty posters here. She can if she chooses to fix her problems, unlike many of you. Ugly on the inside doesn't go away.

observer

That disgusting fat pig should do something about herself. She's too young to look like that. Get help, pig, you can afford it now.

Echo

I'd like to know what perfect imaginary world all you ignorant people are from.
So, she is fat? You act like she is unaware of her size.

Post your pictures so we can tell you about your flaws. Oh wait I already saw them on peopleofwalmart.com

amsjll

I'm not chiming in on her weight, but I swear so many young women need to actually look in the mirror before they walk out the door. Skin tight shirts with belly hanging in every direction (and back fat.. yum!), skinny jeans, jiggily bellies and massive muffin top with a bikini. Listen ladies, just because it looked good on the hanger does not mean it looks good on you! And I am talking to 95% of you. No I'm not some conceited skinny b!tch, I just know what looks good on me and what doesnt look good on you, which is nearly everything you wear! Get a clue (and a full length mirror).

christy

Ok her acting was not great. She just fit that role just like the boy who was in blindside. They fit that particular role but they arent good actors. When she did saturday night live it showed she cant act. She is very unhealthy. To those who say she is beautiful, you really need to grow up. This really has nothing to do with looks. Stop with the PR crap already. She is a ticking time bomb to die. She is considered to be morbidly obese and will die from this. What dont you get from that? She doesnt need to be stick thin, just healthy. She is sending the wrong message to kids that it is ok to be that way. It is NOT ok to be that way. As for her mom, someone made a comment that she works for retirement and healthcare and all that. Maybe you dont actually watch Americas got Talent but the woman sings in the Subway for a living and that is how she raised this girl. Last I checked that wasnt a real job and didnt come with benefits. She just sits there with a microphone and sings collecting money. The lady has a good voice but sorry you should get a real job.

Shadow

I usually defend African American womanhood agains racist, ignorant comments...............in this case...........there is no defense ...I surrender....lol

TwinMom

This is just sad. I've never seen "Precious" and I have no idea what this lady's story is, but to make such SICK comments about someone because of their weight is not right. To wish death on someone because they are fat? THAT tells me that you are a disturbed person. In fact, tearing someone down based on their appearance just shows how insecure you are about yourself. Ask anyone trained in psychology/psychiatry.

Yes, she is very overweight, but we don't know why and really it's none of our business anyway. People don't lose weight because someone calls them "fat" or "whale". All that does is ADD to the problem. Shame on you people. Take a look at your own sad, pathetic life before you make judgements about others.

This girl can obviously act and I'll bet a lot of people are jealous. No one is out there trying to take pictures of YOU, are they?

sharon

As a young woman, she needs to lose some weight for health reasons, Monique finally realised that and lost some weight. To all the negative and hurtful commentators towards this young lady, ever notice the before and after pics of people who get into terrible accidents and the only thing that get disfigured beyond repair is their face???? Be careful of how vain you are because Karma is a bitch!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments