Judge Revel -- Free to Get Her Nails Did

7/26/2010 3:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Judge Marsha Revel took time out from sending Lindsay Lohan to jail to get her nails done in Beverly Hills this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Justice may be blind, but it still likes a decent manicure.

0708_lohan_court_footer

justsaying

No.7. Just how does this Judge becomes a medi Whore by going about her personal business? She didn't do a single thing to attract these nuts. Do you NOT have a sense of reasoning?

Lizzie

Goooooooo Judge Revek, you ARE the best!!!!!!! lind-do do aka
dumbo needs to go to Sheriff Joe's jail in Arizona, he'd have
her in the HEAT on the chain gang!!!!!!!!! Dumbo will be out & right back at her ole **** & get caught again, I HOPE SOOOO!!!!

Lizzie

Oooooops!! I apologize, Judge Revel 4 hittin' the wrong key
...daaaaaaaaah!! Hoooooooooray 4 Judge Revel &&&&&&
Madame D.A. Meyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jan freitas

Hersuit is not the right size for her and looks terrible. Doesnt she make enough to buy updated, sized right clothing?

Hep

Really, a judge is supposed to run around trying to look like Pamela Sue Anderson? What is wrong with you commenters?
Maybe you'd better put a mirror right next to your monitors and take a good long look at yourselves before you type any comments about how a person looks, especially when a pap jumps in front of her.
I know I need twenty-minutes' notice to get in my best pose!

beachkid

Job well done, Judge.

Lemonade

Any woman who can afford better, but still dresses like that is not going to be swayed by any 'celeb' BS. She's already proven that. Good for her. Judge: Get a massage while you're at it. You deserve it after dealing with Linds case.

Bubba

Why is she not able to get her nails done by herself?

Throwing lemons at you

Judge Revel has more class under her middle fingernail than Lindsey and the L.L. fans. She is educated, degree-accomplished, and, dressed appropriate for her age and her profession in this picture. Judge Revel is family-oriented and is not at all ugly. When Judge Revel slams her gavel - everybody jumps and marches to her gavel-beat. Judge Revel is one of the most powerful 100 women in California.

At age 24, Lindsey still behaves like a teenage brat; dresses cheesy like a hooker and also mutilates her body 'cause she's a skank; has to 'act' because she has no real formal education, no normal relationship, and she's in JAIL!

So, who is the real Media Ho?

scribbles

She's in her 60's-- I'd like to see what you look like at that age with no plastic surgery-- and she's educated... what about you, moron?

Gunnergirl

The Judge did an awesome job with Lindsay. She did not give into
"Lindsay is above any law or rules" crap. It is too bad Lindsay is serving so little time.
Who cares if people like her outfit...she is a Judge and not a celebrity.
I bet she has more class than to have something stupid put on HER nails, like haha Lindsay!!

Vicky Bershok

The first time I saw this woman I thought she looked like a very ugly Whore. I wasn't even thinking of Lindsay when I had that thought.

RY

I don't think she looks bad... she actually looks like a nice lady. All the people that are leaving negative comments must be LiLo fans or something cause I don't see anything wrong. lol Plus she's a mature lady so she's not going to glam herself up and care about her looks as much as a younger lady. And why are people freaking out saying OMG she got her nails done, media whore!! A lot of us women get our hair and nails done, no matter what status we are. It's not like she knew papz would hunt her down either.

MT2

I love her! Mwwaah!

MrBill

A judge got her nails done. Wow. I'll bet she had lunch too. Thanks for the non-story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments