Judge Revel -- Free to Get Her Nails Did

7/26/2010 3:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Judge Marsha Revel took time out from sending Lindsay Lohan to jail to get her nails done in Beverly Hills this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

Justice may be blind, but it still likes a decent manicure.

0708_lohan_court_footer

Eastender

TMZ - please leave the judge alone! Why are you posting pictures of her -- she's not a celebrity. This is rude and uncalled for. One of these days one of your team may be in front of her, and I don't think she would like it that much!!

lee

I think she looks fine for a woman decades past menopause.I don't like her hair-rather see her flying her grey/white hair,but her hair doesn't bug me too much.

However, Seriously, who wears pantyhose and full leather pumps in SoCal? At any age? Thats Weird..

Nicole

@Missy

I agree wholeheartedly.
She made an example out of Lindsay to get media coverage.
Someone said she is in her 60s maybe she is thinking of retirement and wants some "recognition" or wants her own show.
She doesn't need to allow cameras inside her courtroom but i guess its good audition material or just even more ways for people to remember her name.

Free Lindsay

LA Native

I'm seeing very little respect for authority here, and those who slam this lady should be ashamed of themselves. I also agree that she should not be a pap target, please leave the lady alone.

stacey

My hero! Keeping the roads safe from drunk & drug-addled drivers! She deserves more than a manicure - get that woman a spa day!

Carvey

"21. Hersuit is not the right size for her and looks terrible. Doesnt she make enough to buy updated, sized right clothing?
Posted at 12:12 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by jan freitas"

She's a judge. She wears an over-sized judge's robe all day. She probably thinks everything is supposed to fit like that.

Amy

All of you people that are saying that Judge Revel gave Lindsay a fair sentence, have no knowledge of the law what so ever! Judge Revel knew very well the back lash that would have occured if it looked- at all- like she was going easy on LiLo.

kate

Sorry but the 90 jail term was to much.your average joe is still out on probation or free. give me a break.she used LL as an example
FACT

kate

I wonder how she feels that she treated Lindsay so unfair, i also would like to know how much of the tax payers money she wasted with LL case. Is she up for election ??? If she is i hope she loses.

cv

Woof, woof!!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

GO JUDGE REVEL!!!!

I'M YOUR #1 FAN FOR BRINGING THAT NO GOOD HOOKER DOWN!!!

seems to be a lot of lindsay slutbag fans on this comment page....
hope Lindsay rots in jail & gets some type or renal disease from drinking nasty ass water!!!

Muppet

Good on the Judge. Someone finally smart enough to stand up to the celebrities that do wrong and try to help them out. Hats off to the Judge. :D

ELLIE

GOOD FOR YOU JUDGE. GO FOR IT, WITH THE CRAP YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH, LIKE LOHAN I THINK I WOULD HAVE MINE DONE EVERY OTHER DAY. I ADMIRE YOU.

Pound Sand

Hope the message on her nail is "Well look who is getting f**ked now!

ylg

Long Live Judge Not The One!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments