Mel Gibson Surfaces -- Heads to Church

7/27/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since his scandal broke, Mel Gibson was photographed this weekend -- as he was walking from his Malibu home to his traditionalist Catholic church.

0922_media_removed_small-2
Mel has been way under the radar for the last month ... for pretty obvious reasons.

GivinMelTheEyes

Team Mel

64% and rising

However, it should really be 75% because 12% are not judging him.

Team Oksana 24%

Hey, Mel, I'm givin' you the eyes ;) ;)

Tammy

Good to see you Mel!! Keep your head up. I'll reserve my ticket to see your next film on opening night IF you promise NOT ONE CENT will go to that lying extortionist of a poor excuse for a human being baby mama.

Bubba

14. "I've noticed a trend among the haters. Convict someone without evidence in a court of law Kick people when they are down. There is no reasoning with them. Oksana could be filmed clubbing baby seals and they would still be talking about GIbson's verbal "abuse" in he midst of a custody battle.
Posted at 4:21 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by Tellthetruth59"

My guess is they're abused women who say about Mel here what they're afraid to say to whoever is abusing them. Keeping that in mind they're easier to put up with.

GivinMelTheEyes

76%

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 4:35 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by Bubba
----------------------------------------

Perhaps. I have other theories. I seen a large number of abuse victims defend him because they do not believe that Oksana is acting like a true abuse victim. Quite the opposite. The fact that her photographic evidence is laughable probably doesn't help her cause.

Tellthetruth59

Hope you choke on your communion cracker. Spawn of Satan. There's not enough holy water on the planet to cleanse your filthy soul. Call the Exorcist.

Posted at 4:39 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme
------------------------------------------

Excuse me? "Communion cracker?" Such a religious bigot and throwing stones no less.

Chris Changco

I think he is a lost soul seeking for forgiveness. Common guys, give him another chance. In the eyes of God, we are all equal.

lovethefog

not for me to judge..

Tammy

Posted at 4:39 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme

Why do you think the Spawn of Satan is a male? If he were, I'm pretty sure he'd have smite her by now.

Bubba

He doesn't look like he's going to mass in those clothes.

lou

SO SICK of Mel's paid fan club (yep, it's true and has been reported on by other media outlets) whining about this horrid man. Mel is sick and cruel. He needs to go away and get years and years of therapy/rehab/help, not fawning by paid fans or young women who are only hanging onto him for his money while pretending to think he's great.

lou

NOTHING traditional OR Catholic about his "church."

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 4:39 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme

you talk like that and you think you're better than he is?

hmmm...

go home!

Why is it "The View" is the only place that picked up in the audio Mel saying "You hit me!" when oksana is accusing him of knocking out her teeth and hitting the baby? It's possible she hit him first and was shaking the baby and he smacked her after that. I would dig deeper into this part of the audio TMZ b/c Radar obviously wont!

Friend?

I wish Mel the best future.

Everybody´s been desperate and hurt sometime in life and if all people got recorded at that time, a lot of people would surely sound like him or worse. And I´ll never believe that he did any assult, just being setup for money.