Mel Gibson Surfaces -- Heads to Church

7/27/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since his scandal broke, Mel Gibson was photographed this weekend -- as he was walking from his Malibu home to his traditionalist Catholic church.

0922_media_removed_small-2
Mel has been way under the radar for the last month ... for pretty obvious reasons.

azlee

you can tell the ROL bunch is here, damn people chill out!

azlee

sorry to hear it Lisa and unfortunately in that field I think it might hurt you worse to fight it. I don't agree with it, but if I were you I'd file unemployment. I would hope they wouldn't fight it. If so then just tell them you mentioned Mel and then you were gone.

Mimi

I started a job on a film today and casually mentioned how it seemed so taboo to mention the
Oksana/Mel story. The five people around the table went all silent. I did not say which side I'm on or whom I believe.
At the end of the day I was told I was fired. There was no reason given. This is the first time it I've been fired after 14 years in the business. It came as such a shock, it left my colleagues scratching their heads in disbelief.

Posted at 7:16 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by LISA
-------------------------------------------

Lisa you were probably fired because they thought you were digging for information to sell to the tabloids. I'm sure you'll land another gig soon.

ouy

well short and simple

It was 30 minutes of fury. Normally people get their 15 minutes of fame, I guess she had a provisional extension.

buah! 30 minutes of a man cussing a woman out because he felt used. Then he called to apologize. Yes, that is the end of the earth.

Now these people know how to fight. Fast Forward to 6:41 to see what man can do to a woman.

kromen

What's up with the zoom shot? Too scared to get in Max's face? LOL

antbabs

@Lisa, That really is too bad and sorry to hear that. Well, one door closes and another one opens so they say. Pretty sad that you can't casually mention a current topic w/o someone getting offended, if that be the case. Good luck to you.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

Mel should kick that nasty, lying, nutcase out of his house. How much money did she make off of those tapes? Isn't it agaist the law for the Mafia Radar to be putting the tapes on the Internet? I might react the same as Mel if some gold digging whore blackmailed me. Hopefully the Court will jail her for extortion. Guess she blames Mel for her record, which he financed, didn't sell. The slut can't sing, that's why it didn't sell.

lou

Mel can hit. See Mel hit. Hit, Mel, hit. Mel can hit Oksana. Mel is mad. Mad Mel, mad. Mel is mad at Oksana. Mel can yell, Yell, Mel, yell. Mel yells at Oksana. See Mel hide. Mel can hide at the church. Hide, Mel, hide. Mel must hide because Mel hit Oksana. Mel is mad because Mel must hide. Poor Mad Mel.

lou

Here's the happy hypocrite, heading off to church
Happy, happy hypocrite who looks just like a jerk.

ouy

(Al)- Anon I swear your are like a pesky **** roach crawling in someone's ear whispering... "You can't get me out."

ouy

Lou that is what church is for...The Fallen, The Lost and the soon to be Saved. He is walking to the right place. May Peace be with him. He found that there is great wisdom in God's advice and guidance.

ouy

total BS that a Man cannot go to church because he strayed.

He strayed, was baited, caught, captured, then tortured !!!! Oh yes.. he paid the consquences! Love is Tough! especially when you have a Russian with one intent, to become a singing sensation!

Now is straying worth it! Ask Mr. Black Sheep Gibson, and I'm sure he will give an honest answer of "NO!"

ouy

Bret you need to place an order:

Jody

You mean the church that is in his back yard? I wonder if he is the priest?

Mimi

Oh, PUH-LEEZE! You folks are just toooooo much! Mel is Catholic NOT God for heaven's sakes! A little 8 month old baby is being used by her ruthless birth mother for monetary gain, and you guys are discussing Mel's Catholicism??? Get real! The Ox is a mean and vicious and ruthless money grubbing monster who will stop at nothing (even using her baby daughter) to get her hands on anyone's money!