Stallone vs. Lundgren

Who'd You Rather?

7/26/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"The Expendables" and "Rocky IV" stars Sylvester Stallone, 64, and Dolph Lundgren, 52, both showed up to the same event at Comic-Con on Thursday.

0723_whoyourather
Question is ...

Nancy

Yet another example of when "None of the above" should be an option.

MissAnn

When are you guys going to put a "neither" option on here?

jb

That's a bad pic of Dolph Lundgren, he actually looks very good for his age, and as a added bonus he doesn't wear a wig that looks so cheap, that the only missing is the chin strap.

Whip It

Jean-Claude Van Damme!! dude, u should have done the movie with Sly & the Gang.
whip it.

Carvey

Who'd I rather what? See take a test for illegal anabolic steroid use?

Chrissie

Dolph Lundgren sports the fakest teeth I have ever seen. It is very apparent in real life and looks silly. Same for Sly's facelift and wig.

And they are both such heavy steroid and HGH (human growth hormone) users it's not even funny.

When are you gonna come up with a "neither" button?

Throwback kid

STALLONE IS THE POSTER BOY FOR BAD PLASTIC SURGURY

jetfanglo

luv ya , Sly !!!!!

Cs

Neither, i would rather do myself.....

MK

I'd rather go lesbian!

jetfanglo

luv,luv,luv ya, Sly..............

Briana

I'd rather talk to Dolph Lundgren, who actually holds a PhD. in chemical engineering from M.I.T. in Boston, no less. He's also been married to his wife Annette for at least fifteen years and has two daughters, is truly interested in the arts and culture, and understands the difference between reality and Hollywood. And he has a sense of humor.

Sly Stallone is a goombah, and a total jack-ass. He takes his own press far too seriously, and he's the kind of Italian bad-boy who never really grows up, never learns to respect women (except maybe mama), and relies on his muscle, not his grey matter, to get him through life. He's a ciuccio, a moron, and the kind I grew up with and avoided at all costs.

As to getting horizontal? I've never been into that whole star-boinking fantasy thing. But there are better pics of Dolph. The only way to make Sly look better would be to bag him.

Carl

That's a really bad picture of Dolph. He actually looks pretty good (most of the time) for his age.

jmk

I'm always looking for the 'neither' on these surveys.....

myrna tyrna

Waaaaaay back in the Rocky days, Sly was a pretty hot guy. No, he wasn't "pretty"...but he was real and he was sexy. Now, he looks like he was assembled in a lab, and it all looks so tacky and fake. And those disgusting arm veins make me nauseous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments