Angelina vs. Jennifer

Who'd You Rather?

7/27/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Angelina Jolie flashed her leg in a high-cut black gown at the Japanese premiere of her new film "Salt" on Tuesday, while Jennifer Aniston did the same thing earlier this year.

0727-angelina-jolie-jannifer-anisto-2-credit
Question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Paul

Jennifer - even though she's a smoker and I can't stand that smell. She's prettier than Angelina.

Jim

Everything would be smoking after we finished.

My two cents ;)

Angelina's vagina is like a wind tunnel she has had so many babies. Jen acts classier aka not stealing husbands like Angelina. Jen is just more naturally beautiful. Angelina without thick black cat eye eyeliner would look like a corpse.

John Stone

Thats an easy one. Jennifer. The other cow is horrible looking.

Pretty LL

Angelina looks like one of the martians in Mars Attacks. Honestly if we didn't know her bday for fact I'd think she was lying about being 35. She has grandma veiny arms. Just gross

Lovely Rita

Jennifer is graceful, elegant and beautiful. Jolie is an adulterous pig.

Patty

Jennifer is so plain without makeup. angeline is so pretty. She is way more beautiful than Jennifer. Jennifer is old and childless and looks like a plain dumb blonde.

Ozzie X

Jennifer's pic looks photoshopped that was clearly an exposed crotch shot. Angelina is too thin and Jennifer is just hot all around.

Hammer

Angelina has chicken legs

Jen FTW!

Saddened

Jennifer's trying to be sexy & elegant...but fails.

Angelina's more natural with her smile & walk, so Angelina FTW.

Bee

Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen
Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen Jen

MikeR

Jen seems a lot more approachable and sweet.

Katy

........Be aware....This RAVEN is a SCAMMER....DON'T GO TO THIS SITE...My computer detected a virus...... (read the posting below)

I heard they look so great as they use this amazing herbal weight loss product called the Skinny Mini Get Fit Weight Loss kit from this website www.motherearthplants.com ( go to the link for Special Gift Kits ) so I ordered some and WOW I lost 18 pounds, have ZERO cellulite now and my eyes, skin and hair are beautiful and glowing! Cheap too!! Cost me less than a single dinner out for a whole month supply.

Posted at 3:17 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by Raven

MrsBeasley

To #6, she has only had 3 babies and I believe they were C-Section. My friend had 6 kids and they were all C-Sections. Just because you have a baby doesn't mean you have a kooch the size of Texas. J.Aniston has slept around enough that I am sure she won't ever be mistaken for a virgin, either. Also, it takes 2 to make it work. Had B.Pitt been happy with JA he would have never left her for someone else. She strikes me as a person who must have it her way or no way, and is always playing the "woe is me" game. I was hardly surprised he left her. AJ likes to take chances and live life to the max where JA seems to just want everyone to pay attention to her. BORING!! She is just not all she thinks she is. Pretty? Yes, a bit, but she looks too much like a pretty boy-man most of the time.

panchang810

Recent photos of Angie indicate some signs that she's had something done on her face, maybe restaline injections or something. I've seen photos of Angelina without makeup and she looked like an old hag in them.

Jen is classier not just by physical appearance but also by character. A husband stealer and relationship terrorist will never be considered as a classy woman. Even prior to stealing Brad, Angie's acts have been so disgusting like making out with her OWN BROTHER in the red carpet! Besides, who has ugly permanent marks on her body.

Team JEN ANISTON ALL THE TIME!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments