Chris Tucker

11 Million Tax Problems

7/28/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Tucker's ongoing tax problems have reached Nicolas Cage proportions -- according to new docs, the "Rush Hour" star now owes the IRS more than $11 million in back taxes.

0727-tucker-launch-credit
The Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the L.A. County Recorder's Office yesterday, which show Tucker owes $11,571,909.26 in federal taxes for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.

Here's how it all breaks down:

2001 -- $4,007,794.34
2002 -- $5,060,074.23
2004 -- $55,544.84
2005 -- $660,414.94
2006 -- $1,788,080.91

But this isn't Tucker's first issue with taxes -- as we previously reported, the State of California filed a lien against Tucker for allegedly not paying $3,594,409 in state taxes over the same time span.

FYI -- Back in 2001, Tucker reportedly took in a $20 million payday for "Rush Hour 2" and scored $25 million for "Rush Hour 3" ... which hit theaters in 2007.

So far, no word from Chris' people on the tax situation.

reys

are there no accountants in california? Or is it that everybody "forgets"?

Michael Heister

In related news, Rush Hour IV is now being fast-tracked....

frankiestage

Love how the IRS always includes cents to totals of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

ohdee

This situation ticks me off more than illegal aliens - rich people who knowingly fail to pay their taxes.

I have no pity for people who earn millions of dollars and won't pay what they owe.

Alfredo

Chris are you working in the W/H what is wrong with you people I only make $10,000 at year if I don't pay F---king 100 dollars the Gov will pick me up not Questions ask what a time we are living in an is going to get wors for us poor people thank to Bush and now this M Obama and his Democrats.

Dan da man

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH, I'm not a crook!

Paggy Pow

Wow, thats scary. Why isnt this loser in Jail where he belongs?

Lou
www.anonymous-surfing.es.tc

Dave

Well then, let's give him a LiLo jail sentence and give him 90, I mean 45, no I mean 23, my mistake, 14...wait...9 days in jail! WHY DO THESE CELEBRITIES CONTINUE TO RECEIVE SPECIAL TREATMENT??!! LIQUIDATE HIS ASSETS IMMEDIATELY AND IF THAT DOESN'T COVER THE TAB, THROW HIS ASS IN JAIL 1 DAY FOR EVERY 10 DOLLARS OWED!

Ranger

@Bubba, you must be some kind of sick dude...I don't believe you are who/what you claim to be. What has blackness, n***o or f**k got to do with tax evasion?

Joe

Liberal Elite? Not paying taxes? what??? Tax cuts for the corporate wealthy is a conservative ideal, fool.

Scott

I am a black dude, a negro, an African-American and I am proud of that.
But when I read what other black dudes are trying to pull off, I'm inclined to shout the N-word to them.
___________________________________
Really? Bubba? Sounds like a white dude who just really wants to use the N-word.

Smokey

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN!!!

Charles Brailey

To make matters worse, I have a better view of Chris Tucker. He was performing at the Comedy House in Columbia, SC. My Daughter and I were eating at the Waffle House and he came in. I was like wow....I waited for him to get done eating, and then I asked him if he could sign an autograph to my daughter. He said " NO " then told his security to get us " Crackers " away from him. Not only is he in 11.5 million dollar tax debt, he hates white people. I finally seeing racism disappear....The only problem is....It is only vanishing on one side of the track. While I am teaching my daughter to love everyone, because that is what Jesus wants us to do...He makes an evil statement and acts truely hateful! Boooooo Chris Tucker! I would never watch another of your movies! I urge everyone who reads this to BOYCOT ALL OF HIS MOVIES!

Big Mamma Cornbread

does this happen to all rich black people...or is this my imagination that they all including sammy davis and michael jackson die in debt..and some rich white marketing wizzard's end up with all the loot...leaving these people and their family estate broke and in some project community

Scott

___________________________________
You're all over it. It's a vast conspiracy. Some little white dude convinced Chris Tucker and Wesley Snipes to intentionally withhold paying taxes that could have benefitted inner city schools and urban housing so they would go to jail, then they could lobby Congress to continue to offer tax breaks for rich white guys. Bill Cosby, Michael Jordan and Oprah are next. Mmwaahaaahaa...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments