'Jersey Shore' -- New Chick

Drops the N-Bomb

7/28/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't even appeared on the show yet -- but the new chick on "Jersey Shore" is already up to her spray-tanned neck in controversy ... after a video surfaced in which she drops the N-bomb.

Screen Shot 2012-06-11 at 9.58.23 AM

The foul-mouthed female is Deena Nicole Cortese -- the same chick who sucked down a beer bong with Snooki in Seaside Heights this weekend.

Turns out Deena recorded a video blog on her MySpace page back in 2008 -- in which she rants about the way she's been treated by some dudes ... swears revenge ... and then says to the camera, "We're gonna play you out, n**ga."

Sources close to production confirm Deena will be appearing in a number of episodes during the third season of "Jersey" ... but she isn't considered a "permanent" cast member.

MTV had no comment on the N-bomb situation.

Tikiman1

It's not racist at all. Have you people heard the kids on the street today? They all use that word the way we used to use the words "dude" or "brother". I've seen and heard every race of kids use that word that way.

And by "you people", I mean all the people whining about it. Get over it, it doesn't mean the same thing anymore.

electriczipper

everyone uses that word..black,white ,yellow purple..I sure as hell admit I do,,but then I lives 15 miles outside of DC so we have a lot of them peoples round heres..

Celebrities Suck

typical new jersey attitude..... This is exactly how the N/E Italian females speak, what a turn off... They are always cursing, and they act like the ale Italian. fist pumping, and when they dance all they do is jump specially when they here that song jump around it's the funniest thing I've ever seen while I was out in a club in New York... lol

Celebrities Suck

typical new jersey attitude..... This is exactly how the N/E Italian females speak, what a turn off... They are always cursing, and they act like the male Italian. fist pumping, and when they dance all they do is jump specially when they hear that song jump around it's the funniest thing I've ever seen while I was out in a club in New York... lol

Zande4life

As an African American. I feel somewhat obligated to speak on this matter.

I get extremely upset when I hear my people speak to each other in this way, and when people from other cultures use those words. It's offensive it always will be offensive.

To anybody who thinks that there is a differents between the two words. Beware the african american next to you maybe Zande4life YUM, YUM.

Areader

Not a big deal TMZ, the N word used in the context in which she used it is spoken all the time among the cool kids.

w

She's Christopher Walken in Drag

SP

Who cares? I mean not only do blacks use it ALL the time, but it is played out LOUD as they drive around & even all the white people who listen to RAP play it loud so everyone gets to hear it all the time, it is cool to them. Get off the PC crap & just let it go, it no longer makes you a racist to use this word. And the only time anyone yells racist is when it is a white person any way & thats only if they are not liberals.

Chuck

Yet rap songs say ****** over and over and over

electriczipper

I have old MAD magazinese where they use the n*gger word...its just a word..remember..times have changed and its no big deal anymore
sticks and stones may break my bones,,but names will never hurt me..

BRL

Gotta love the race card! Shame on you TMZ for reporting such crap!

215girl

The fact that this word has such hatred behind it we need to stop using it PERIOD!!

justin case

The jersey shore is the dumbest fake reality show to ever hit air waves... They have no talent what so ever. You can go all over the country and find guys on roids who are in better shape then these bozo's... Its a sad thing that this is what our country has come too, that we even have a show on tv based on these jerk offs..... But then again no show on tv is really reality there all scripted and there all a waste of time to watch....

NYchick

N*GGER is the single most powerful word in the english language. I am a black female and regardless of race I do not condone the use of it by anyone. I do not allow my kids to use it because there is so much power behind it.

However, the tone and the way she used it was in no way racist. But there will always be some controversy over this word. Its obvious any attempts to ban it have become futile. So, just know if you are that guy/girl using the word either pubically or privately be aware there may be reprecussions because of how much history and hurt that is associated with that word.

gigi

She is not being racist. She is just using the word the way black people use that word.