Katherine Jackson -- 'I Haven't Been Doing So Well'

7/28/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson claims she "hasn't been doing so well" since MJ died -- in fact, according to a never-before-seen interview from last month, the singer's mother has basically been an emotional wreck.

0727_katherine_jackson_launch_EX
During the moving interview -- which took place before the anniversary of Michael's death -- a visibly upset Katherine claims, "Not a day goes by that I don't think about my son."

The clip was shot by the same website hawking Katherine's new book "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- and according to our source, the footage is all part of a larger documentary on Jackson's life.

As for who's behind the whole project -- we're told it's an equal partnership between Katherine and Howard Mann -- the same guy who co-wrote her book.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Dr. H. Lector

I would think if you are real 'ohwell' that 'DEB' would have more self respect for herself then let you advertise something like that on a gossip site.
I guess one of her personalities needs an ego boost?????

Get help..the "two" of you are both sick!

Jane (England)

Katherine Jackson is the glue that holds the Jackson family together. It can't have been easy for her to do this interview 1 year after Michael had passed away. If I was to meet her, I would have nothing but respect for her. However, I think she has got it so wrong when she has let Debbie Rowe get involved with the children. I know that Debbie is the childrens birth mother, but once Michael had paid her off, Debbie was no longer involved with the well being of the children. Debbie only returned to Michael's home, to have photographs taken with the children because a deal had been agreed by a certain magazine. Michael had also said in previous interviews, that Debbie was no longer a part of the childrens lives.He would be turning in his grave right now if he knew this was happening. I do not trust this woman one bit, I have seen the photos of her looking lovingly into Arnie Klein's eyes as she was heavily pregnant. They both disgust me - they are vile people. I hope the rest of the Jacksons keep a close eye on her, because, god forbid, if anything should happen to Katherine, mark my words, she will cause trouble.

Sandy

Katherine, may God be with you and keep you. I too think of Michael everyday.

Andie

Cry Tonight.........
Posted at 2:18 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Cher

Hey Cher! How come you can post as Cher again? You said you were banned using that nic & now posted as Cherwood.

Cherwood

Hey Andie!
I usually stay logged in to TMZ even when I'm not using my laptop, but I had to close it down for updates the other day and when I came back up, I decided to try to log in under my old name--Cher and it worked!! I never really cared for people using Cherwood which is more of a business name I use.
Unfortunately, I'm back to that however, because when I had to sign out last night, it banned Cher again and I had to go back to Cherwood....unfortunately......
BTW: Have you checked out my "battle royale" on the other board? Such nastiness...
Cher
No Peace till Justice!!!
MICHAEL--URMYLIFE4EVER!!!

Andie

Hey Cher! I was excited for a moment lol. I like the name Cher!
But anyhoo, as long you keep posting, that's cool.
This is the 1st place I've checked today, so I guess I'll find your "battle royale" shortly. I can well imagine that there's nastiness happening!

Andie

Hey again Cher! I take it that the "battle royale" was the one that's been going on for days, where you got called Queen Cher?

lynn morales

Katherine, MJ meant soo much to soo many people he will never be forgotten by no means, to the haters of this planet, please get a life and stay the hell oout of the Jacksons. Who cares what you think about Michael Jackson children, they are loved by one of the greatest family of the world. TMZ needs to ban people who have nothing appropicate to say about MichaelJackson or his family, jealousy is a ugly thing, Michael can't help that he was loved by all walks of life, maybe you haters should take look at yourself before you judge somebody else. MJ was not no child molester, he was a lover of all mankind, he gave to all who were in-need and never ask for nothing in return, he was a very good man. Miss Jackson your son was the bset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

helen

annie who ever you are i read many comments about mjs so called bio children your comment was exactly my thoughts he was a sad dillusional liar and im not saying that to be mean its just fact!!!!

vickie

I hope those of you who pass judgement are prepared to be judged the stones you cast, out of ignorence will be cast right back ar you. your closed mindedness did not hurt him in life he loved anyway.
in death none of the hateful things you say will ever darken the light Michael Jackson shines on us now and forever.
Stay ignorent you don't deserve to know him.
God Bless all who are hurting,you will find peace.
Justice 4 Michael

dominque

You guys are always in their business the Jackson Family, MJ Children, Mother, Father and Family, should be the one running MJ's estate. Not those murdering thieves, AEG, Randy Phillips, that Mclain man, Frank Dileo,and Conrad Murray, these guys are the one who killed MJ. So people should leave the jackson alone. Dear Jacksons fight for your sons Legacy as well as what fortune he may have and will have in the future. Dont worry about what people say that was your blood and everything he owned should go to you guys even Joe Jackson his father. Fight on Joe for MJ. We know that he loved you and forgave you.

GIA

The worse thing in life is losing a child, no one could ever say I know how you feel, unless you actually lost a child yourself than thats different every one goes through lossing someone very close but losing a child there are no words to say the only thing we can do is learn to except there is no such thing as it gets better or time that goes by, no it doesnt and never will the word is that we have to learn to except and keep fighting everyday to stay alive and be strong and by what Mrs Jackson is doing is fine that is how she is excepting her son she has a promise to her son and that is to provide for his children,,, who cares that she gets money from her son Michael HE always helped his mother Like i said in the beginning I CAN RELATE TO MRS KATHERINE JACKSON I KNOW WHAT SHE IS FEELING AND I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOSS A CHILD with being said remember be proud of your son he is a great man who just tried to give and help people,,, we all love you Michael.YOU keep fighting for your son and his children you are in my prayes,LOVE from NEW JERSEY.

tiny_dancer

Oh My..I am very saddened by some of these comments here. Some folks should be ashamed of themselves. This is a mother who has lost her child. She raised a family once and is doing it again at this very old age. That is a BIG job. The Estate lawyers are screwing MJ's family and driving better cars and ( not shopping at Target I assure you) than Mrs Jackson and do you really think MICHAEL would have wanted things this way... Michael LOVED his family so much. This Howard Mann is Kathrine and the children's guardian angel. Thank you Howard Mann for having the guts to stand up for MJ's family.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14