Lady Gaga -- Bikini Fights and Makeout Sessions

7/28/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lady Gaga took time out from touring to suck face with her boyfriend Luc Carl, tan her porcelain skin and even indulge in a game of chicken fights while at a hotel pool in Texas on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Underneath all the hair dye, makeup, vinyl, leather, hoods, capes and masks, Gags is just another tatted up, bikini babe looking for a fun time.

jojo

Jesus ****ing god in heaven,can she get any uglier?!?sheesh!!!

They need beatins

What a fine ugly couple. Lady caca and her boyfriend from 1987 with the metallica mullet. Does he work at a gas station or at all? Is he blind? Good luck, they can have some really ugly kids together. She will never be Madonna or even eqaul a pimple on madonnna's ass with all her rip offs of her cloths, videos, etc. Sorry caca take your noise elsewhere and get a facelift while your at it hoe!

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

No wonder many of her costumes cover/hide that fug face of hers. It's just a glorified-bedazzled paper bag.

nobleday

Please make Gaga go away....not liking her take on women and example for girl. Talk about creepy.

We should all be worried about classless people like her and Adam Lambert at the top of our entertainment world. Her 15 minutes should be over by now.

nobleday

Michelle A. : "I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OF YOUR INSULTS ADD TO HER FAME."

-----------
Michelle A., You're probably right about this. However, I have never bought or contributed to her career in any financial way. She's not making any money off of me, and let's hope she doesn't work for free.

Donna

Does her boyfriend have a freakin' mullet?

M

What is up with all the fricken insults. She is anything but ugly, and tell me this, if she is so damn ugly, why would all these magazines want to do photo shoots with her all the time? I mean she is in Vogue, Elle, Maxim, Cosmopolitan, Q magazine,Slam, Flare. The photographers that want her are no amature's either, you know pros that will only work with the best.

Khate sucks

Good thing she's talented, because she's butt ugly! You have money girl, get your grill fixed!

b

Please somebody cover her face. She is FUGLY

Laura

I love Lady Gaga! She is the most absolutely amazing singer/entertainer ever! Lady Gaga you are BEAUTIFUL, inside and out; so accepting of everyone regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. Looks like some of you could take a lesson or two from an unbiased, unpredjudiced angel. Live your life and your dream Lady!

Sheri

Please leave her alone.
post pictures of what YOU look like.

Here's mine...if you cannot post a picture of yourself, don't call her ugly. :)

[URL=http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Jasphiel/?action=view&current=Picture120.jpg][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Jasphiel/th_Picture120.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

RickG

WHAT GAGA TEACHES HER LITTLE MONSTERS IS:
1. She only cares about what her Little Monsters think of her.
2. She admires Queen, Bowie, Cyndi Lauper, Andy Warhol, Elvis, Madonna, Motely Crue, Elton John, Freddie Mercury? & Lady Diana.
3.? She wants to use the Commercial Market to promote thing that are Artistic not full of bubblegum like other popstars.
4. She wants to promote the acceptance of gays and Idiot haters
But for me I think HATERS are A bunch of inbread a holes

Sheri

opps link didn't work...heres my photo for those of you who have tried my link and it didn't work.

Don't call her ugly if you cannot post a picture of yourself.

:) call me ugly all you want but who would you rather have-her or me? Of course it's gaga, she's rich. So shhh!

bigdumbgod

Can she do a cover of "The Beautiful People"? Irony is always fun in music, no?

Sheri

I would like for her to do a manson cover-she has the voice for it.

they did do a remix of one of her songs...I forget which one. Manson and gaga-check it out on youtube.