Mel Gibson -- It's NOT a Purse!

7/27/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a baseball cap slung low on his head, Mel Gibson was spotted in Santa Monica yesterday ... carrying a man purse satchel.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

It's the second time Mel's been spotted out in two days ... following an entire month in seclusion.

Other celebrity satchel wearers include Indiana Jones, Joy Behar ...

Truth

PACKED WITH MORE TAPES OF MEL... WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

frankiestage

Why can't men carry stuff around in a bag without being ridiculed? Why!!!?

MixedFeelings

That's his wallet he's carrying.

Posted at 4:22 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by TiffC

--------------

He is carrying around all of that money he made from The Passion of The Christ. I guess Ox won't be seeing much more of it....

Mike

"My husband won't leave home without one."? Your husband looks stupid every time he leaves the house. Ga-ga-ga-gaaaaaaay!!!!

Mike

When your husband leaves the house does he go to the "meat pole" club and lounge? hahahahahaha. Does he keep his condoms and anal lube in his "satchel"? Does he look in the mirror and say "I look fierce!!!"

Danielle

What are men supposed to carry items in ?

MixedFeelings

"Lisa Bloom, the prominent domestic violence campaigner, has just arrived at the offices of Oksana's current lawyers, Marci Levine and Manley Fried, in Century City, California."

Hmmm, someone dropped that bomb on this board this past weekend that she was going to be meeting with Lisa Bloom. Was it EastCoastChick or InTheKnow? Verrrry Interesting!! Posted today at ROL.

Jo-Jo

What's with the shoes, those "man-slippers"??

nobleday

Wow...can you guys be any meaner? Talk about a character assassination! Makes me want to run out and buy/watch ever Mel Gibson movie ever made. The bag that he carries...really??? Is this a "news" story?

OK...now that Michael is bullied to the max and gone, you've got to find someone else to take down? Heaven help this country! We take our most gifted and talented people and crush them down. It's just sick.

Come on now...can we get a bit more professional here? Aren't there other stories in LA or other people to pick on? TMZ I'm starting to think you are all just a bunch of bullies, or people who were picked on in school and are now getting your revenge. It's disgraceful.

Tellthetruth59

I would guess he was carrying legal briefs in that bag but I'm sure he'd need a Uhaul given all the lawsuits. I'm siding with Gibson on these legal issues, however I am not a fan of the shoes.

Gene

Hey it's just Mel getting in touch with his feminine side.

Sorry, I just had to say that. I actually like Mel.

Telya

Wow, it is a slow gossip day. You guys are getting more petty every day. That the only thing you had today? No drunk women or older people that Blondie can mock?
But since you brought it up, it's probably for the giant ego he has and carrying his hatred of women, that's allegedly, of course.
Anyone who says this guy was framed should just listen to the tapes. Am I wrong or should they just speak for themselves?
I heard people like Whoopi defend him and also Robert Downey Jr from what I heard. I guess they wouldn't mind if their daughter or female friends or sister was in a room with him and pissed him off?? Just asking.
Consider this........you can't be made to say something and rant that many times without something being...........??

wook

thats not mel its michael jackson

MixedFeelings

Anthony, You are so lame.... beauty is skin deep but "UGLINESS GOES TO THE BONE"

MEL IS UGLY TO THE BONE.

Posted at 4:14 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by Juan
-----------

We know why "Juan" is mad. Juan, don't you have a lawn to cut?

nobleday

Hey...I know what would be fun! Why don't you do methodical character assassinations on some mafia heads, big environmental polluters, the head(s) of big companies like Sony - Mottola for example, murderers, human traffickers, drug pushers, terrorists, or gang leaders and criticize their shoes and bags.

Maybe you could do some good if you take down some really bad, bad guys in the world? You could probably find some really horrible fashion choices and bad tapes that would be super fun.

Not sure about the rest of you, but I'm starting to see a theme where anyone who has "made it" and is now outside of the "system" has a big target on their back. Tom Cruise has been in the target. MJ didn't need anyone; Mel doesn't need anyone...and there have got to be others who have money, a positive message, and irritate the "guys in charge."

Why again don't we like successful and talented people? I guess it feels better and more financially rewarding than just plain robbing a bank like in the good old days. It will be interesting to see who you work to take down next.