Mel Gibson -- It's NOT a Purse!

7/27/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a baseball cap slung low on his head, Mel Gibson was spotted in Santa Monica yesterday ... carrying a man purse satchel.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

It's the second time Mel's been spotted out in two days ... following an entire month in seclusion.

Other celebrity satchel wearers include Indiana Jones, Joy Behar ...

HarlotO'Hara

I know! I'm still waiting for a headline that states: Mel Gibson Is Not The Biological Father of Lucia...if this happens I will drop dead on the floor! LOL!

Posted at 6:21 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by John

There will be a lot of us down there with you.

mousehouse

It's a "lurse" (lugguage + purse = too small for luggage, too big for purse, therefore it' equals into a LURSE!

DELETE ME

I like to visit TMZ but, I am over Mel Gibson - so I won't be coming back until he is dead, because his story isn't even interesting. TMZ can you please move on to something else like Ellen is GAY or something more interesting! I think I rather watch Sarah Palin paint her porch.

HarlotO'Hara

Bye, Steve!

barnswella

#89I think he is still very attractive and boy does he have personality!!!

Posted at 7:21 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by Ginaelise

OMG, Mel is fabulously attractive. He might be older now, but as for me, he got BETTER. I have to admit, listening to him on those tapes was a bit of a turn on actually...MMMmmm...that passion...He can talk dirty to me anytime...I'd gladly submit, completely!!

HarlotO'Hara

i agree, barnswella!

btw...i thought sweet was now the poster, Mel.

kickaboo

Bag is stuffed with garlic to keep the vampire Oksana away.Posted at 4:24 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by Cartman

Ugh..ka,ka cough, cough...snort...thanks, Cartman. Coffee is not so good coming out one's nose. lol

barnswella

#107
i agree, barnswella!

btw...i thought sweet was now the poster, Mel.

Posted at 7:58 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by HarlotO'Hara
----------------------------------

Yeah, I must have missed that. Got some catching up to do that's for sure...

azlee

oh no, and we all knew it was coming.Ox just got Lisa Bloom (or talked to her) for an attorney. That is Gloria's daughter.

It's ashamed, I really like Lisa until this turn of events and then found out she is the same as her mom. I guess this is the avenue to go out of CBS and the early morning show.

geez.

HarlotO'Hara

ROFLOL!!!!!!!

kickaboo

Perhaps he's showing Oksana how fat his wallet has become now that he is rid of her a$$ *and mother and "sister" too.

Fidel's niece

Memo to John, barnswella and ALL supporters of Sweetheart/Sweet-Thruth she is a LUNATIC @ a Stalker, she was banned from another site
last year (Celebitchy) for posting **** - that Oksana was using heroin during her pregnancy, I got in a fight with that lunatic and got her banned. she was posting under various names (Sweetnut, Ocean, Sophie) check her crazy posts from april until sept. 2009 when she got banned. If you spend as much time as she does checking news on MG (tabloids, internet, MG's fan sites etc) you would have a lot of info. This chick does not know Mel at all, she is just obsessed with him, so stop taking her posts as if it was the truth. Mel always has male personal assistants. GO TEAM MEL!!!

Terrry Ann

GET OVER IT! I DONT FEEL BAD AT ALL FOR HER AND I DONT BELEIVE ALL THAT SHE SAYS .. I THINK THEY TAPES & PHOTOS WERE DOCTORED..
SHE'S A SNAKE... DONT FORGET SHE HAD A HAND IN RUING HIS FAMILY AND NOW HIM... KARMA IS A BITCH TO BOTH OF THEM..... THE KID IS PROB. NOT HIS EITHER... RIGHT SHE SHOULDNT HAVE HER KIDS AROUND EVERY MAN SHE IS PORKING..... I HOPE MEL SHINES & TAKES THIS AS A GOOD LESSON LEARNED! DEPORT HER!!!!

Terrry Ann

I think Mel is def. bi -polar, but She is a manipulative gold digging whore. Everything he said about her is TRUE.. This is a karnma he has to deal with for cheating on his wife with a whore... I think as her ex's friend said she knew what she was doing and exactly how to push his buttons so that she can record him... She did it all for $$$ cause she knew he was cutting her off. I DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR HER lets not forget she had a hand in ruing his families life... He is right she should not have her son in every tom, **** & harry's life that she d3ecides to screw. I dont want to hear about it! ITs their business not ours to bad she put it out there...ITS called KARMA for both!

HarlotO'Hara

Okskanka is getting Lisa Bloom?? How many attorneys does she have, does she need?