Brangelina's New $40 Million Italian Crib

7/28/2010 9:44 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Finding enough space to house Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and their six kids just got easier ... the Hollywood royal family just plunked down a reported $40 million on this humongous vacation home in Northern Italy.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The ridiculous 18,000 square foot luxury estate in the town of Valpolicella includes two swimming pools, gym, home theater and 15 bedrooms for Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox to fight over.

Luckily, there's still plenty of room should Brad & Angie decide to adopt a small nation.

Raven

forget the house.....I'm loving this pic of them looking like they are having some lil prob. hehehe, NOBODY is as content as these 2 claim to be, even with the $$$. If 'a picture says a thousand words', THIS one is priceless! Kinda easy to see 'who's the boss',huh?

TMZgossip

hahaha
most of you dweebs should have LOSER printed across your forehead.

those entertainers earn their money. suck it up and live with that fact that most of them could fart more then you'll earn in a lifetime.

earn it
spend it
enjoy it

itsMeAgain

i believe they are soul mates...

Pitt-Jolie is so much better match than Pitt-aniston.

they are both top notch actors with Oscar worthy roles (in fact jolie is a past Oscar winner).

they are both very generous with their money and time to various charitable organization around the world.

jolie is a one h3ll of am ambassador of good will! they are both tireless as wonderful parents with their brood of 6 (so far) and very generous with their monetary and time donated to many worthy causes in the world!

aniston just plays the same boring roles in all of her movies, works out and takes vacation the rest of her time!

StarryStarryNight

Posted at 9:55 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by Raven

yep! LOL!!!

Tres

“It amazes me the hate for these two mainly because Brad left Jennifer "I can't keep a man" Aniston for this woman.”

***************************

PEOPLE HATE THESE TWO BECAUSE THEYARE FAMEWHORES AND TOTAL SLUTS. ALL THAT CHARITY WORK THEY DO IS GREAT, BUT I’M NOT SURE WHY THEY ARE DOING IT. I SUSPECT THIS IS TO MAKE PEOPLE FORGET HOW THEY BECAME AN ITEM. ANYHOO, IT DOESN’T HELP THAT THE MEDIA KEEPS TELLING ME HOW THIS PREYING MANTIS LOOKING WOMAN AND THE CRATER FACE ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. I’M SICK OF THEM TRYING TO SHOVE THOSE TWO POT HEADS DOWN MY THROAT. PLUS, BOTH OF THEM ARE OVERRATED IN THE TALENT DEPARTMENT.

Mel

They got ripped off dumb Americans.

Superman

It looks like it needs a lot of repairs. I wouldn't buy it for $40 million!!

becky

They are hypocrites along with O and all the others... they beg for our 2 bucks to help them raise money for one charity or another and then they get the pat on the back get in their cars and go home to their 55 million dollar homes and 6 vacation homes. This is what is wrong with America today!!! Good God can you image what 50 million dollars could do for the children of the world.

Colonel Bleep

From this picture, this property looks like a runned down, abandoned, and boarded up repo. It reeks of deferred maintenance. You must have the wrong photo here. It would take complete morons to pay $40 million for the dump in this picture. What fools? You can't be serious!

becky

68 - I get the "earn it" "spend it" "enjoy it"... My question is when do we as a society decide "When is it to much" stop buying the movies, stop watching their shows, stop going to the movies, stop buying the music... and then we will see where most of those millions end up.

HumanNature

All it take is $1.00 to rent a movie for 24 hrs. from REDBOX and watch it in the COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!!!

Yankee Diddler

This place reminds me of the house (mansion, castle?) that Lara Croft (Tombraider) lived in in the game series. I wonder if that's what Angelina thought too. I'd love to explore that place.

Yankee Diddler

go home!

It's hilarious how Brad & Angie want to be seen as "humanitarians," yet they purchase an unncessary HUGE house like this after being witness to all the suffering around the world. I dont care how much money they donate, when you purchase something like this and dont plan on turning it into a hotel, it shows where your priorities really lie.

TMZgossip

@ becky
you can decide what is "too much" by not going to their movies.
it's pretty funny that people talk about soldiers that fight for "our freedoms" -- and then a bunch of LOSERS bltch at how people spend money that they've earned.

And in the case of Pitt and Jolie -- I would hazard to guess that they have devoted 100x the amount of TIME (note: time, not money) to charities and humanitarian causes then 99% of the people that are posting that they should give their $$ away.

hypocritical idgits in here can go donate 3 hours to a Ronald Macdonald house, then come back here and preach