Brangelina's New $40 Million Italian Crib

7/28/2010 9:44 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Finding enough space to house Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and their six kids just got easier ... the Hollywood royal family just plunked down a reported $40 million on this humongous vacation home in Northern Italy.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The ridiculous 18,000 square foot luxury estate in the town of Valpolicella includes two swimming pools, gym, home theater and 15 bedrooms for Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox to fight over.

Luckily, there's still plenty of room should Brad & Angie decide to adopt a small nation.

Jen

It looks like a run-down orphanage. Perfect!

Betsy

Tink981 - at least you got a raise this year - congrats. I haven't had a raise since 2003, and then it was only 2%! We get the "at least you have a job" line if anyone even dares ask for one.

It's their money to spend - none of our business really. Nothing's stopping any of us to try to make the same kind of money. I'd sure like them to give some of it to me tho - I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, like everybody else.

No Preservatives

WHAT A DUMP!!

Anonymous

No offense, but it looks like a building for a prison.

electriczipper

how does one fall asleep at night when you spend(waste) that kind of money on something they do not need while there are kids starving(no food),old people dieing(No health care),homeless animals.$0 million dollors could do a lot of good in this country..Myself ..I wouldnt be able to sleep at night.I guess when you are rich you just dont care.You donate a few million dolors and write it off your taxes and I guess that makes you a hero..

I Chinee

Looks like a crappy neighborhood and the house is ugly. Maybe the kids can have a visit with the pope while their there on vacation.

Donna

There are children starving all over the world. This is a blatant display of "I want". They would be better respected if they gave 20 million to feed starving children in the U.S. and bought a 20 million building (notice I didn't say home) in Italy.
Glad these people can sleep at night or maybe they can't.
Absolutely self-centered, narcissistic, selfish and self-absorbed.

Cynthia J

The Jolie-Pitts give millions to charity every year. They have tons of money and if they spend it on this house in Italy it's their business. I admire them for their efforts to make the world a better place. They gave a Million dollars to Haiti. They gave a million to Katrina disaster. They put their money where their mouths are. More very rich people should do the same.

Betty Jane Haddock

Brad and jolie are really loyal to where they made their money..and their start in the USA!!!! I don't understand why they would be so loyal to Italy?what a real dissapointment to fame as they are flaunting it !Really shallow people in my judgement!

WHATEVER

I HOPE TO GOD THAT BRAD DOES NOT F*CK IT UP. HE'S INFAMOUS FOR THINKING HE CAN "RE-DESIGN". IF YOU GET AN ANCIENT, CLASSIC PLACE IT NEEDS TO BE KEPT AS-IS. OTHERWISE IT'S SHEER DAMAGE AND NOTHING ELSE. RESPECT HISTORY BRAD...DON'T GO DOING YOUR CRAPPY HOME-DESIGNER "PROJECTS" ALL OVER THIS FASCINATING OLD PLACE.
PRESERVE IT INSTEAD---------LET IT BE WHAT IT IS. ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE OF TIME GONE BY.....ALL IT NEEDS ARE MORE TREES AND FLOWER GARDENS, MAYBE AN ORCHARD.
I'M SO SCARED , I KNOW THEY WILL **** IT UP. THATS THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE WITH MONEY ALWAYS RUIN THE HISTORY OF ANY OLD HOME THEY BUY BY "UPGRADING" IT.
JUST LEAVE THE PLACE ALONE ! DONT GO PUTTING IN A GIANT NEW KITCHEN OR TEARING DOWN WALLS.
WHY BUY AN OLD PLACE JUST TO F-IT UP ?

WHATEVER

TO POST #106-----DONT BE A RETARD. THEY HAVE A HOUSE IN NEW ORLEANS AND BRAD HAS BEEN WORKING ON REBUILDING NEW ORLEANS. STUPID.

WHATEVER

WHY BUY AN OLD PLACE JUST TO F-IT UP ?

ugly hot mess

Thats a haunted house, the kids will have fin getting lost in there. Maybe thats what she wants, fo the kids to go for days without seeing her and Brad. Plus maybe she is planning on adopting more kidzzzz!!!! Have a house full of rug rats. Brangelina Hotel, paid for by cash already. DO they have taxes in Italy? Because this house will slam the taxes on them if Italy is like the U.S.

Runt

Looks like a prison

judy

come on people !!!!! get off it ! these people do plenty for all sorts of charities, they help out many, many organizations that we don't even know about. they apparently enjoy their 6 kids & how many more they might have or adopt. if they want to buy themselves & their family a house the size of new york city that is their business !!!