Chelsea Clinton Wedding Location -- No-Fly Zone

7/29/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chelsea Clinton's high profile wedding is expected to draw so many powerful people, that birds will be the only things allowed to fly near the location where she's getting married ... TMZ has learned.

Chelsea Clinton Wedding
According to the FAA, a temporary flight restriction has been issued for the area where Chelsea is tying the knot on Saturday in Rhinebeck, NY -- and will last from 3 PM EDT Saturday until 3:30 AM EDT Sunday.

The flight restriction -- which was issued due to a "VIP (Very Important People) Movement" -- will cover a land mass with a 1.5 nautical mile radius ... and extend from zero to 2000 feet above ground level.

Sorry, paragliding paparazzi ... no shots for you.

0729_weddings_launches

kmm

Gut instinct's telling me Marc's marry her for his own political ambitions.

kmm

Chelsea might be extremely smart but men want looks first in their woman. I think she should've gotten more plastic surgery.

Marc's very good looking. He can do better but I'm sure he wants the notoriety of marrying an ex-president's daughter. I've got hard time believing he's marrying strictly for love.

kmm

Chelsea might be extremely smart but me want looks first in their woman. I think she should've gotten more plastic surgery.

Marc's very good looking. He can do better but I'm sure he wants the notoriety of marrying an ex-president's daughter. I've got hard time believing he's marrying for strictly love.

Darlene

They deserve privacy for the Wedding!!!

kmm

I'd definitely do Marc but Chelsea would have to sleep in the doghouse where she belongs.

kmm

Patty M.

Damn, it sure sounds like there are an awful lot of jealous people out there from the comments posted here. Pathetic bunch of self righteous, judgemental, cruel 4th graders shooting their mouths off...get a life already! What's wrong with this young woman getting married? Who gives a rat's butt about what she is going to wear? And who's business is it what designer she decides upon? Seems to me that there are so many out there who are wishing that they could afford to buy designer clothes! Enough of the bashing already...grow the hell up!

Patty M.

Hey if someone is lucky enough to have found happiness who the hell are we to rain on his or her parade? I say good luck to Chelsea and her soon to be hubby! Go and make a happy life for yourselves...as long as you two are happy that's all that matters...to hell with all the nay sayers! God Bless!

pam

The no-fly is for security of certain high ranking guests and world leaders. It is not about privacy.

pam

The no-fly zone is not about privacy. It is about security for the many world leaders and high ranking officials who are invited. It wasn't up to the Clintons, I assure you it was ordered by the Secret Service. They do it for every wedding, funeral or meeting where the President and other world leaders get together.

lynn lester

GUESS WHAT ? JULY 31 IS ALSO HARRY POTTER'S BIRTHDAY! POOR HARRY HAS TO SHARE HIS DAY!

lulusez

What was the budget to make her look pretty on her wedding day...

lynn lester

Guess we had better tell Harry it is a "no fly zone".

They need beatins

Ahhhhh scary! She will eventually turn into a giant football headed big hips fatty like mom. Chealsea keep your girls away from Bill the perv with the hockey stick hotdog. After a few drinks things could get ugly, or uglier in this case.

stormy5

" Darlene, they deserve SOME privacy but this no-fly zone is ridiculous. They're not that important. I could see if they were royalty. They're hicks from Arkansas.

Posted at 1:22 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by kmm "

As opposed to what, socialites from the Jersey Shore. Stay out of the south sunshine, we "hicks" wouldn't tolerate your attitude for more than 5 minutes before sending your uppity butt back to the ghetto you crawled out of.