Chris Tucker

Real Estate Disaster in Florida

7/28/2010 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It appears the real estate bubble exploded all over Chris Tucker -- the tax-troubled star is trying to sell his Florida mansion for $2 million ... even though he paid $6 million for it just three years ago!

Chris Tucker Home Photos

According to public records, Tucker took out a $4.2 million loan to score the 8861 square foot home back in 2007 ... a home that includes 5 bedrooms, a wine cellar, pirate ship-themed home theater and a library with a SECRET ROOM! The home is located in swanky Montverde ... a suburb of Orlando.

Tucker owns multiple properties in California -- according to RealEstalker.com -- but it's unclear if he's looking to unload any of those as well.

As TMZ first reported, Tucker is dealing with some serious tax issues at the moment -- the IRS claims he owes more than $11 mil ... which makes the timing of this sale much more relevant.

stacie1420

shouldnt he keep the FL homes , I think they are one of the few states that doesnt allow the IRS to get the homes?

Paul

this is the funniest **** he's done in a while :D

Celebrities Suck

if I had 2mil I'd buy it. Harvey can you buy me this house?

tony todd

oh chris, maybe these coupons will help you out.

RJ Hunt

2 million THAT IS A GOOD DEAL..I bet if you went at him with 1.7 Cash you'd get the pad...AND THAT'S EVEN BETTER...Sucks to be him right now.

BallaBlocka

Damn, Chris Tucker gotta sell his crib for crackhead prices.....

RJ Hunt

#18 The IRS can take anything from anywhere if you owe them money...FL homes are safe under civil and state actions the Feds can do whatever they want.

Kedapea

Chris be encouraged and know who you serve. I know exactly why you don't do that many movies. The more you do the more they own you. Get your stash and get out! I do think you should have been more careful with your money. I wouldn't have bought all that stuff. We all make mistakes.

Quincing Snuff

I Hate to admit it but I'm really happy about this one.
I have despised this NO-TALENT, Unfunny, Annoying, Weird Voiced- Loser for some time.

Those rush hours movies were a joke and clearly meant for 14 yr old boys to get a laugh. I was so surprised when they did so well at the box office. Then the studio way over paid this loser, (something like $20 million) for the sequel and he thought he was livin large and was gonna keep gettin the payday and he became obsolete and lost his audience and overbought before he had the check in his hands.

HA HA ...YOU NO TALENT GREEDY DUCK WAD

Cheap

A friend I know caddy for him at the Michael Jordan Tournament, all the other caddies got $200.00 for 2 days plus 1 day practice round, he gives the kid 50.00 bucks for the 3 days. Just saying got the name around the Bahamas as being " Cheap!!! "

Pat

Whoever said that IRS cannot get the homes in florida is wrong. IRS can get your home if you owe taxes period Florida included

osteenq

Those are some pretty crappy-looking digs for $2,000,000, much less $6,000,000.

His taste is decor is awful, too.

Sapphyre

Nicholas Cage
Wesley Snipes
Chris Tucker

Now appearing in the new film:

I= I'm
R= Really
S= Stupid

Playing at a Federal Prison near you!

Paggy Pow

Pretty scary dude. Wouldnt want to be him.

Lou