Lindsay Lohan -- Booked Again

7/28/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan, you've got mail.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

LiLo's latest visitor wasn't a family member or a lawyer ...  it was the UPS guy who delivered her several packages from Amazon.com today.

Although it's unclear what Inmate # 2409752 actually received, having books shipped is about the only way to get reading materials into the clink.

Dubstep'n

Lohan can read? Really?

Posted at 3:48 PM on Jul 28, 2010 by STORYBURN

_____________________________________________________________

Inorite?

Mind. Is. Gobsmacked.

ohdee

Not necessarily...

Maybe they were books on tape...

beachkid

Perhaps, "The Old Man and the Sea" from an admirer.

Muppet

Why did she bother? From what I've been reading she won't be in there much longer. Psssst, I don't think it's legal for the UPS guy to be giving out info on who's receiving things in the jail.

Dubstep'n

I'm as giddy as a school girl whenever UPS and/or Fed Ex comes a knockin'. I can't wait to get my grubby lil hands on presents I've ordered for myself. It's like celebrating Christmas bi-monthly.

beckie

That UPS guy is gonna get in a lot of trouble letting paparazzi photograph the details of his delivery, especially with such a high profile person.. and you know he was all like HEY come check this out, because the pappers wouldn't know who or what he had other wise.. not to mention his untucked shirt and NOT BROWN socks, lol and then they post up his pic too

If I was her I would be fuming... thats private bussiness not to be shared... hope the 15 SECONDS of fame was worth it for him!

Debbie

LIndsey should go right to rehab. Her parents should see her after she completes her program to encourage her to complete the program successfully. No celebration. I know it is hard but mom and dad I encourage you to not see Lindsey until after rehab. This is the way you help her now.

It cold be alot worse for you Lindsey. Take this as an opportunity to get it together once and for all so you could put this behind you and go back so you could back to your life.

The judge is right on with her thinking.

Pretty LL

He's delivering the "Humility For Dummies" series I ordered for her.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

It must be drugs.

awards

The AA Blue Book, Kumasutra, what more does she need?

Ehécatl

She is supposed to be having a very hard time of it. They say the other inmates think she is stuck up. She complains about the freezing temperatures all the time. She cries and screams at night. The rooms stink and she hates it. Of course, she deserves all that she gets. But few U.S. news services are reporting her problems in jail.

Muppet

You're right Beckie, if this guy was smart he'd be looking for a new job ASAP, he has to know that showing the papz Lindsay's mail is illegal.

CJ

Well, whoever sent it obviously opted for the FREE 3 to 5 days shipping option.

ChorizoSupreme

Books...are you sure? Amazon doesn't only sell books. Are all the packages from Amazon?

Jose

UPS stands for U people suck!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments