Seven Docs Cleared in MJ Probe ... Not Dr. Murray

7/29/2010 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still the lone suspect in the death of Michael Jackson after state investigators announced today that seven other physicians will not be charged.

0729_michael_jackson_murray_BN

Attorney General Jerry Brown had launched a probe of seven other doctors who treated Jackson -- mainly looking at the prescribing practices of the physicians.

One of the doctors on the list has been reported to the California Medical Board for prescribing drugs to an alias for Michael. That doctor was not named.

hannahrose

I Love you Michael. Now and forever more.

anonymous

Michael Jackson is The Greatest. Screw the foolish dumb haters.

Tellit

TMZ...LMAO.....
there could be hidden "doubletalk" implied in this board header.

"Docs Not Named Conrad Murray Cleared in MJ Probe"

You guys are so so clever.

lmk

@Kimbo So your Hatred for MIchael is because of the Fans, I am a michael fan and I do not hate Murray I hate what he has done. IT is all for money.

kim

Kimbo, WTF is "hatrad"??? Learn to spell dumb@$$. Go back to school instead of spending so much time BS'ing here and looking like an idiot.

Posted at 8:36 PM on Jul 28, 2010 by Irka

Intersting that you say this because the one that misspelled it was not by the name of kimbo. hmmmm

kim

or is posts disappearing again?

Yuna

@Flakyisagirl
Nice to see someone who believes facts over rumours.
I agree with you, the people who wrote those comments are the real perverts.

Damn, Michael looking gorgeous as always in that pic. Love you sweetie, missing you everyday

Irka

Kim, it sure was Kimbo, and yes the original post is surprisingly gone. I believe it may have even been the very first post, and then another after. Another poster responded to it as well (Imk, #15).

kim

Posted at 8:57 PM on Jul 28, 2010 by Irka

Ok, sometimes posts disappear and you don't see them unless someone had copied and pasted and replied to it. tmz system is screwed up or someone is having fun playing. lol....

lmk

323@tellit The heading doesnt make sense i actually agree with u it might also be a typo

Nasiba

IF YOU HAD KNOWN HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT THIS WORLD! LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! RIP DEAR MICHAEL!

Pegasus

Someone please be kind enough to clarify this for me - Is it A. Dr. Murray and these other 7 doctors have been cleared or is it B. Just the other 7 doctor's and Murray to be charged?

The way it is written, it could have either implication or it could just be that I am not getting it because of ignorance. I just want some clarification on it. Thanks all!

I want ya back!

Is it A, is it B, or could it be C, hahaha

Annie-I'm-NOT-okay

Why would the doctor reported to the California Medical Board NOT be named for prescribing drugs to an alias for Michael Jackson? This doctor should be named and shamed and then charged before someone else dies from over-prescription of legal drugs.

As usual with any matter to do with Michael there is cover-up, lies, innuendos, from nearly everyone involved with Michael in his life and now in his murder.

Conrad Murray is still to have his day in court and who knows what the outcome of that will be.

As for the hateful comments on this board, if those who write them really hated Michael as much as their comments suggest, they wouldn't waste their time coming here or gain any satisfaction from such vomit that they spew up.

I wonder if you are really Tom Sneddon or Demon Dimond or the other idle jabbers, the back-stabbers who do it for the money!

Whatever, you will make yourselves sick with such verbal diarrhoea. Try to focus on the beauty in everyone, its not easy, but you will feel better for it.

Rest in peace dear Michael as we pray for justice for you and your family.

Annie

jimmie

All you "burn in hell Michael for raping little boys" freaks. Just how many boys did MJ rape. I beat you anything that it does not equal up to half the children molested in the Catholic Church. Since you guys are so against child molestors, why not go burn down a few churches.