Michael Lohan

The Song

I Wrote for Lindsay

7/29/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1119_micahel_lohan_audio_launch_song_getty
The private meetings and public pleas didn't work ... but Michael Lohan may have found a way to reach his daughter -- through the majesty of song ... a song he wrote and produced ... and then got a friend to perform.

We're told Michael penned the song while he was in jail -- we're not sure which stint -- and produced the whole thing with synthesizers that would make Journey weep.

The song contains lyrics like "a father's love will never die" and "always daddy's little girl" -- click on the link and check it out for yourself!

Pia

He's stalking his own daughter. No wonder she's so screwed up. Lisa Bloom should be ashamed of herself for representing such a sorry excuse of a man.

Joe Blow

Please JTV, I'm begging you to stop giving this male attention wh0re what he wants. He doesn't give two craps about Lindsay Lie-ho, it's all about him and how much he's going to make off a book deal talking about the supposed "tragic" life of his daughter. This dude is the s*** of the Earth, so please stop advertising him and giving him what he wants.

Joe Blow

BTW, I really wish the Lie-ho's would stop trolling this site with their lies and nonsense, trying to defend the actions of Lindsay Lead Lie-ho. You have Nicole, who must be one of Lindsay's alter ego's and possibly even the one she thinks is the tattoo of the little girl on her arm that she got. Then we have Madeline, who looks to be her mom Dina trying to grab some attention again, judging by the utter nonsense she's argued about in the part. Then we also have Delmar the Insider, who knows every whim and thought that Lindsay has at every moment of the day and if you disagree with him, you just don't know what you're talking about, even though I think most rational people will trust TMZ's sources over Delmar from the message board's supposed super duper inside sources. I'm convinced that Delmar is yet another of Lindsay's split personalities, maybe even a clone of her ex Wilmer V, possibly because she can't let him go. Finally, he have Samantha Ro-ho, who is probably this Free Lindsay nut, trying to lead the charge to get her out of jail, so she can get her manly butt back into the good graces of that sweet, stinky personal area that used to be a vagina.

Yeah, my inside sources from Watson the janitor says that all of this is true, and don't you dare question me. I know stuff.

tree

He wrote that because he thought she was going to die - then he would have the opportunity to perform and sing. He needs to leave her alone, please - his pleas don't work! let, LiLo be - and get on with her life FRESH without him! or her MOM... she needs a whole new crowd. Not the same ol' same ol'...

beachkid

Gee, he should shut up for a while.

electriczipper

In reading these posts I realized there must be a line on the IQ scale that separates the smart people from the dumb people...Anyone who listened to that audio is definitly on the dumb side.Retards and speds are excused.I naturally would never listen to anything that clown would sing,so that puts me on the errrr smart side

justin case

TMZ please stop doing anything on this loser Michael Lohan the guy is a snake in the grass and hes just trying to do and say whatever to get publicity.... He only comes around Lindsey whenever shes in trouble and the media is all over her. Then he steps in and runs his pie hole cause there is cameras around....

F U Michael Lohan stop selling pics of your ex gf just give the pic away don't exploit it and make money off of it you worthless s***bag

APRIL

I think it was a great song and he poured his mistakes and his love in to it.

azlee

I liked that song and could see it be a voice for many dad's. I do wish they would quit fighting. The one reason he is in the media is one to get himself out there and I do think he loves Lindsay, after all he was the only one trying to do something before she became another Hollywood stastic.

thumbs on the song and I like the person singing it!

CJ

Wow that's a whole lotta bad. Reminds me of a bad cheesy 80's ballad.

Is there a button we can press to make Michael Lohan go away?

Cathie

What a self-serving, user and phoney, perhaps it should have been duet with him and Gloria's daughter/clone.

Murgatroyd

Why does TMZ keep giving this creep publicity? He's a piece of s**t who should be flushed down the nearest toilet.

Nikki

Michael Lohan seems like a sick Baztrad that is in love with his daughter.We all know he stalks her.Has anyone notice he dates girls her age and that look similar to her.

They have said that part of Lindsays problems is that he had his way with her when she was younger.

his guy needs to be locked up for a very long time
Hell the whole family also

BTW the pictures he posted of kate when she was sleeping shows a very sick man
Who in there right mind would take pictures of there drunkin passed out GF and pull up her dress and take a picture of her **** than expose her breast and take pictures of that

MICHAEL LOHAN IS A MENTALY SICK DISTRUBED PERSON

Hop

Gabriel

I write the songs that make my little girl cry. I write the songs that make her want to spit in my eye. I write the songs.

allie797

OMG THIS IS SICK. WHY THIS GUY CANT UNDERSTAND THAT HER DAUGHTER DONT WANT HIM AS A FATHER ANYMORE???
MICHAEL IF YOU WANT YOUR DAUGHTER BACK STOP ACT LIKE A FREAK. YOU SHOULD DEAL WITH YOUR FAMILY PROBLEMS IN PRIVATE.
WHO WOULD WANT A DAD THAT ALWAYS PUBLISHES YOUR MOST PERSONAL THINGS???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments