Michael Lohan

The Song

I Wrote for Lindsay

7/29/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1119_micahel_lohan_audio_launch_song_getty
The private meetings and public pleas didn't work ... but Michael Lohan may have found a way to reach his daughter -- through the majesty of song ... a song he wrote and produced ... and then got a friend to perform.

We're told Michael penned the song while he was in jail -- we're not sure which stint -- and produced the whole thing with synthesizers that would make Journey weep.

The song contains lyrics like "a father's love will never die" and "always daddy's little girl" -- click on the link and check it out for yourself!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

ghock

this guy is a used douche bag. god he sucks.

smartypants1

That was the lamest song I've ever heard! I'm not a Lindsay fan (it's no secret), but if he were my father who wrote a song for me while he was in prison & I wasn't talking to him, I would be beyond embarrassed.
LL's father is truly gross.
We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but it can't be good at all if LL has a restraining order against him.

smartypants1

I CANT BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS BUT WOW THAT WAS NICE. AT LEAST THE GUY TRIES EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES AND IT'S SEEMS EVERYONE I KNOW HAS FAMILY PROBLEMS. THE WORLDS SCREWED UP WE NEED TO START LOVING EACH OTHER AGAIN INSTEAD OF THE CRAP THAT'S GOING ON. FAMILY IS FAMILY ,THEY'LL BE THE FIRST TO DRIVE YOU NUTS, BUT ALSO THE FIRST TO HAVE YOUR BACK. I HOPING THE BEST FOR THEM BOTH.

Posted at 12:01 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by CHRIS
_____________________

I think you meant STAB YOU IN THE BACK! Not most, but definitely this family.

Caro

Sounds like he's saying, "My love for you is a lie."

KC

I couldn't finish it...I think I threw up in my mouth...yuck.

meghan dizon

It's a real pretty song. I don't believe he's capable of writing it. Like everything else about this guy I'm sure he's up to something. Somebody should find the friend that sang it.
Michael you're an idiot. Get a life

j

sweet but its a trick dont fall for it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cj12

lol...omg...hes such a freakin creepy mo-fo

eileen

Beautiful. You have to be a parent to understand. When our children get a chance to try and do better then us, then they will understand us. Their children will hurt them too, then they will understand. When we all learn how to forgive, stop judging each other, show mercy and forgive, we'll all start understand what Love is.

A.YOUR ANGEL (FOR LINDSAY ANGEL)

GOOD SONE MAKE MORE MUSIC !.-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5