Oksana Grigorieva's Publicist Jumps Ship

7/28/2010 10:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's spokesperson is tapping out of her war with Mel Gibson -- and TMZ has learned money played a big role in his departure.

0728_steve_oksana_EXD

Depending on who you talk to, Steve Jaffe either quit or was fired from his post as Oksana's PR flack.

We're told there was definitely a money issue -- as in Oksana doesn't have any to pay for Jaffe's services.

Sources close to Oksana say she was not happy with the job Jaffe was doing.  We're told Oksana was especially disappointed with how Jaffe handled the extortion allegations Gibson has made against her.

UPDATE: Jaffe wants to make it clear he was not the dumpee saying, "I've never been fired in the 35 years that I have done this." He confirmed that Oksana is short on funds, but says that was not the reason he quit.

The Desolate One

This whole thing is going to play out until there is nothing left to talk about regarding the issue. http://bit.ly/aJocm2

sharon

* Knock knock *. Hear that OG, that's KARMA knocking at the door. Hope you are ready because you are about to be served!!!!!!!!

HarlotO'Hara

harvey and his kneecaps can relax now. if anyone should worry about his kneecaps it should be sj. they're on okskank's hit list now.

HarlotO'Hara

areyoukidding...mel may have smoker's mouth, however, you have sh*t spewing mouth. always have. always will.

cluesarethere

Guess the BJs aren't doing it for Jaffe anymore.

Just Saying

Both are correct.

She says : "You are not making me look good"
He says : "You can't pay me enough to make you look good".

Idiot!

This russian bitch is amazing. She's run the dirtiest pr campaign ever, and she's angry because her actions cause people to dislike her? What world does this bitch live on? I got news for you, honey; it doesn't matter what your "publicist" says, people will always hate you for what you've done. Your actions speak much louder than your words.

And why would a private citizen need a spokesperson/publicist for in the first place, unless she had planned to run a dirty pr campaign & knew she'd need a "publicist" to deflect bad press? This bitch is not very smart; she hasn't thought this through. The "poor little old me, the big bad celebrity is beating up on me with his huge PR machine" routine only works if you appear to be a private citizen with no way to defend yourself; have a "publicist" kills that off. Despite what a psycho mel is, I hope this lying russian bitch loses bigtime...

Kilmerfan

About those bruise photos why are they dark (they look like they were filmed in a dark room with only a far off window for light) maybe with proper lighting the photos will be shown to be fakes. I call fake on photos.

I think Steve Jaffe will be the first of many leaving the Oksantanic because it just hit the iceberg of truth. I wonder if his twin the JFK conspiracy guy told him to get whiles the getting is good.Oy Vey.

Team Mel

nobleday

Two more photos of the scrap pile. Not saying they deserve better, but it's funny how bad these photos are. Wow...could they look any worse?

HarlotO'Hara

Harlot: Right. I forgot. People like you would probably lick Mel Gibson's tongue scraper if he'd. Such an sycophant.

Posted at 7:11 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by areyoukiddingme

LOL!!! uh-oh, watch out folks. take cover, kidding is about to erupt. it's going to look like a geyser at yellowstone. you can always tell when she's getting spun up and about to blow because she starts leaving words out of her posts.

cluesarethere

money has always been the root to all evil

rg1

Please - he finally got smart and realized his client was a liar who couldn't keep her mouth shut. No wonder he left.

cochino

seriously!

Why is it that in every picture this gold digger cannot look at the camera?!

Why is it that TMZ is supporting her cause by CONTINUOUSLY reporting on this cow?

HarlotO'Hara

Both are correct.

She says : "You are not making me look good"
He says : "You can't pay me enough to make you look good".

Posted at 7:11 AM on Jul 28, 2010 by Just Saying

LMAO!!!

Bubba

Well now that she's lost her PR man I guess she'll have to put the red light out again.