Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

7/29/2010 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

marcia

If MJ didn't get it from Murray there would be another Dr on trial for MJ's death because MJ's body could not take any more abuse.

Posted at 12:43 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by My two cents ;)
______________________________________________________________

Nooo, if the Doctor would have done his only job correctly (with the right equipment while not leaving his side) and would not have neglected his patient, MJ would possibly still be living. He too could be frolicking on the beach with his children. Not that I condone what he was doing, however he was doing that particular drug for years with folks that managed to keep him alive.

Jmac

Take a look at Jackson at the age of 18 and then at the age of 50,the guy was a train wreck waiting to happen.As for Murray he's just the convenient scapegoat for the numbnuts that cant handle the truth.

krazy

Shame, Shame, Shame. What's taking so for the authorities to lock the muderer up?

HumanNature

Law enforcement sources say there is already "plenty of powerful evidence" linking Murray as the person who administered the drug to Jackson.

August 23, 2010, will be here sooner than later!!!!!

mspaap

Murray can still hold and love his child after committing HOMICIDE against Michael Jackson can't be here to love and raise his three children!

Then this pathetic human being says he has nothing to apologize for after waiting 95 minutes to call 911 for medical help that was less than 10 minutes away!

What cardiologists gives a patient a heart stopping drug and waits over 95 minutes to call for help when the patient is suffering cardiac arrest?

Never mind the question is rhetorical because we know the answer. "In my opinion, only A lousy murdering piece of crap who didn't want the patient to live would do something that evil!"

Mimi from Indy

Ooops, some heavy monitoring going on here at TMZ. Posts are removed. I wrote a semi-long post about what I think about TMZ being a propaganda machine for Murray showing him with his baby just like Hitler´s propaganda machine made sure that he was seen holding babies and talking to kiddos. (Who was it again calling Michael a "Nazi flick fan??)
That post was removed. I was angry and a few not so nice words found their way into it - I hope that is the reason for the editing and not the content. There IS free speech, right, TMZ?

I will rephrase my post tomorrow, GN.

Posted at 6:31 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Siggisiss
_______________________________________________

@ Siggisiss

I have that post if you want it
It's in my email

HumanNature

KEEP "THE KING", MUSIC, LOVE AND HUMANITARIAN SPIRIT ALIVE!!!

(( LOVE HUG ))

kim

Posted at 6:31 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Siggisiss

Siggisiss, seems TMZ doesn't like you calling them Murray's p.r. guys. Interesting.

rip mj

nan

i wonder who is paying tmz to put these stories out .i always feel it is to negatively influence public opinion regarding mj and it seems to paint murray as the victim
i can remember harvey along time ago talking about how murray was walking around staples center being very ****y and arrogant. this was on tmz live .maybe he hadnt gotten the memo ..

and yet it is michael jackson putting tmz in the map and their biggest hits
michaels fans , myself included are helping this site..

when they were getting really nasty and people got tired of it and headed for facebook they changed their tune a bit
maybe it is time to hit the complaint button about the way they are slanting things before this goes to court..

i dont give a hoot about murray
it looks like he is living the good life but he isnt the big fish.
they dont want their pictures in the news...

if he gets away with this he will still be the zero he was on june 24th 09 and he big friends will fall away
can enough money and pr people negate the fact that this man is a pariah ?? not to me
these stories are just lipstick on a pig imo

Pegasus

I don't know if it is just happening to me or what - but several of my posts on some of these boards are not there now - they were before - but not now. Is this happening to anyone else?

Tellit

Oh, and I forgot. Thats not a freaking BEACH, its a POOL!!! dang TMZ!!!
Posted at 5:29 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by ugly hot mess
___________

Must be a really big pool...to accomodate a jetski!

marson

Lindsey Lohan got a DUI and she's in jail for missing AA classes. Murray kills Michael and he's on the beach on vacation. Is it just me or does anyone else see a problem with this?

Barb.A.

I don't see how this would work, read this statement below real close. He is admitting that someone else gave mj more propofol after he already gave mj some and then left the room. Leaving the room is what will get him jail time if any of the jurors have a brain.
==================
“His dream scenario is for his legal team to create doubt in the jurors’ minds by planting the idea that Michael himself – or someone else – injected him with extra propofol that stopped his heart while Dr. Murray was out of the room.”

Dirty Diana

GOODNIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS BABY I AM NOT DIRT HONEY NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND F**CKING LOCK UP DR.DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mee

SHOULD BE "REPENTING" not swimming.

NO REGRET, NO REMORSE