Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

7/29/2010 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

Margarida Maria

For who he is being accused with homicide, Dr Murray is very calm. It seems certain of its innocense. I wait that it appears for the hearing in day 23 of August, and it say everything that it knows, the respect of Michael Jackson, of this " DEATH " mysterious.The hour of the TRUTH arrived !
Margarida Maria

janicebyrne

His million kids will grow up to know that he is a murderer and a liar and a quack.

murena

I can't believe!!!!!!

bunny

Murray, who was so broke he couldn't pay his child support, now rolling in dough and looking more relaxed with each passing day.
Does anyone really believe Michael Jackson will ever receive justice in the State of California? Corruption in high places?
I think so.

Kathy

"WHY" is "THIS SO CALLED "MAN" STILL ALLOWED FREE!" I do truly believe that not only "Murray" is responsible for "Michael's death" but "Murray" is the "main so-called Doctor"! I truly believe that "Michael is/was a "Gift To This World From God", Michael is/was "One Of God's Greatest Gift's to us all!" And, people should pay for not only taking "Michael" from this world, but also for "destroying one of God's Gift's", to us all!" In this world it seems that "some people" are not happy until they have "destroyed", "God's Greatest Gift's"! I have always & still truly believe, that all of this started "Bashir" & that it did not stop "until Murray"! I believe that "everyone" from "Bashir" up to "Murray", should pay for what they have done! I also believe, that "IF" they do not pay here on this earth, that one day they will have to answer to: "God" as to "WHY" they "destroyed" one of "HIS/God's" Greatest Gift's To All Of Us!" I can only pray that "Michael's Mother/Children/Family, will someday have the answers,the peace, and the justice that they so deserve"! I believe that "THIS" all started with "Bashir", and "WHY" is "Bashir" also still walking around, living his life, and "NOT" having to answer for what he to (Bashir) has done/did! "No-One" goes through this life, "destroying", "GOD'S GIFT'S" and "NOT" have to pay or answer for what they have done! My thoughts/prayers go out to "Katherine/Michael's Precious Children/and His Family"! And, can "only pray" that "one-day" they will have the justice/peace that they all deserve!

Kathy

nita

Luv you MJ!

HumanNature

PLEASE DO SOME SERIOUS INVESTIGATION and REPORT ON

Who's paying Dr Death lawyers, PR, child support(s), body guards, travels, mortgage, loans, expensive cars, tailor suits, living expenses for his baby's mama in Calif., licenses and now VACATION(s)??????

DR DEATH SUPPOSED TO BROKE, BROKE AND BROKE!!!!!

Siggisiss

@ Siggisiss

I have that post if you want it
It's in my email

Posted at 8:08 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

Mimi, great, I didn´t save it, so that would be useful. I can give an email address or do you have a "mock" mail??

M.

So cute his son!! **

Mimi from Indy

Posted at 6:33 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Siggisiss
____________________________________________________

Siggisiss

If you want to give me an email address I will forward it to you. Just look for email from mimi.engle@yahoo.com. I would be more than happy to send it. :-) That address I only use for TMZ posts.

Donnadiva

New evidence has it that Confraud Murray was hanging out in a strip joint hours before treating MJ and was under the influence of booze when he administered those lethal ****tails of sedatives. For all that he did wrong he must pay. It's sad that MJ could not find another avenue to cope with his insomnia (which most genious' suffer from). Let's be mature people and leave the comments about his baby alone. Child has no control over the fact that his father is a MURDERER.

Siggisiss

Mimi from Indy, please check your mail. :-)

Mimi from Indy