Mediation Sources Call Oksana's Black Eye 'Absurd'

7/29/2010 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources involved in the mediation between Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson are scoffing at a newly released photo showing Oksana with a black eye.

00712_Oksana_Grigorieva_ex_getty_03

According to the sources, the notion that Oksana held back the photo is "absurd." As one source said, "She produced photos of her mouth showing the damage to her veneers, she testified in great detail about the Jan. 6 incident. If she had a black eye she would have said it."

The sources also say, on the financial end, Oksana held every piece of damaging evidence over Mel Gibson's head -- notably the tapes -- and that is what produced a $15 million settlement.  One source said, "If there was a black eye it would have been $16 million."

And the sources say the day after the alleged incident Oksana's dentist never made any mention of a black eye -- and two days after the alleged incident the pediatrician she saw also failed to observe a bruised eye.

The sources note something else ... there was an ironclad confidentiality agreement in the settlement -- so it would have been pointless for Oksana to hold anything back because it could never be used again.

japaneseprimrose

Abbey (#5) has the right question. Prior to about 2 wks ago TMZ seemed to be relatively impartial in the Mel vs. Oksana debacle. Now it's poor Mel, all the time.

How much are you getting from Mel, TMZ??????

john

Considering 99 percent of the MEDIA is just repeating whatever RADAR says, I find it refreshing to see JUST ONE MEDIA source, digging into HER PAST and finding out if she is telling the truth.

I think as the DUST settles down and FACTS come out as to this woman's past , more of the MEDIA will at least try to do some investigative reporting and NOT JUST re-run every RADAR piece of crap they come up with.

All you people saying TMZ is for MEL are crazy, they just are against this woman, like 99 percent of the people posting here have been.

Radar has no comments section, that had one a few days ago, and 7 out of 10 people sided with MEL so they took it down.

The rest of the MEDIA has been FOOLED by RADAR , and it's hard to believe that it was TMZ that was the first to start printing some info on "maybe, just maybe this LADY is not "pure as snow". Duh.

Way to go MTZ , even though I know you guys don't like MEL, at least you are examining HER claims and can SMELL a RAT when you see one.

How would you guys having a WOMAN like this coming after you? Seem like we could see a FATAL ATTRACTION MOVIE in a few years of this event!

StarryStarryNight

you're not the only one, me.

Carmen

They said they settled because of the tapes. No matter where you go, incuding Radar Online, Oksana's story doesn't add up.

Geronimo Deuces

OKSANA go get a "JOB" like the rest of us, stop using mel gibson

lilia

#94.. Who said, that she's Ukrainian? Or Ukrainians and Russians are the same ?

amba

Oksana has a job like many of us. She is a great musician, and this not her problem that you are lazy enough to check her compositions that were written LONG before Mel.

azlee

hmmmm.

amba, his wife and him are soul mates, he has admitted it. Even if they are divorced (or nearly divorced???).

The man was horny and bedded her, she told him things that made him feel young. He fell for it. The people that know this music have said she is good, but she is not professional. They were addressing the composing...not the singing (I hope!). Her voice is ok, but nothing you would put on a cd. She made up stories for the Hollywood elite and they saw through it, for Mel's sake they never did a head up to him. (I figure someone probably did at some point, I would hope).

Are you Oksana, are you a relative of Oksana's? People standing up for her are doing it because of the way Mel talked and they are believing what they are reading and hearing at face value. You are saying she is a tremendous person and musician. I don't hear that from the others at all.

Makes me wonder.

StarryStarryNight

How much are you getting from Mel, TMZ??????

Posted at 12:39 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by japaneseprimrose

how much is ok$ana's camp paying rol?

RealityBites

I agree "me" - and why didn't she have a black eye in the picture with her teeth??? I also think the nose is different, and of course, the photo is from the side. I wish I could find a picture of Oksana's left ear to see if that brown dot is on it...that would tell us the truth...our bodies have marks that can identify us - and moles are the best way!

Cazale

Amba (aka Ox's mom) is part of the newly established Oxscammed-America legal offense & defense Russian fund raising group.
Right now they're trying to hoof the Ox's roundly-rejected & covered-in-dust CDs to put a down payment on Bragman,a fresh round of collagen fillers and at least 6 more "witnesses".

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 12:44 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by MDFIT BananaPatch

-------------------------------------

ROFL!

susan

Your headline is absurd. If a mediator is worth their salt, the comments wouldn't be coming from them as they are third party neutrals. Shame on you for portraying a professional mediator in a bad light. Also stop blaming the victim already.

Me

Amba - I watched her lip synch a song the other day on the internet. Some black and white piano slow slong. She sucks to tell you the truth.. and I have never seen a live performance of hers, so really seriously, I'm kinda wondering if it is her singing. But either way the words to the song were 'okay', but the singing was below average. I'm sure if you took some studio out of Britney Spears, she'd sing better then Ok$ana.
Just saying...

pattic

Amba, Ox has no talent! I played her video clip the other day and my fax machine started to print. I also think her plastic surgeon is the same one who made the face for the Bride of Chucky. Get real. Team Mel