Oksana Held Back Cards During Mediation with Mel

7/29/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources directly connected with Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ that she purposely kept at least one key piece of evidence out of play during the mediation with Mel Gibson  -- alleged photos of her black eye.

0726_mel_oksana_getty_ex_02

As we first reported, Sheriff's investigators are taking a hard look at the details of that 2-day negotiation because they believe it is relevant to Mel's extortion claim against Oksana -- and her domestic violence claim against Mel.

The source -- who's not a member of Oksana's legal team -- says Oksana never made an issue of the alleged black eye or whipped out pics of it during the mediation because she felt, at that point, that she had more than enough on the table -- for instance, the secretly recorded telephone rant.

There are reports that Oksana suffered the injury to her eye during the Jan. 6 blowout.

Now the obvious question is, why hold anything back? Several sources tell us the intent of the mediation was to lay everything out and then hammer out a deal. Once it was signed all evidence would be confidential, we're told, so any unused ammo would be rendered useless.

The talks ended with Mel's side offering Oksana $15 million -- which she first accepted ... before reneging on the deal.

summofo

mel's gonna pay her. he is old school. he betta learn the game before the next one though.

Catherine

I thought Paul McCartney had chosen a bad one but Mel went straight to the bottom of the pile...........idiot.

Just glad people aren't being fooled by her

HumanNature

Posted at 5:25 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by summofo

Mel is going to give O'Skanky, ZERO!!!!

And at this point in the game, O'Skanky is entitle to CHILD SUPPORT unless she get convicted for EXTORTION!!!

NOW, THAT'S THE MEL'S PLAN!!!!

LOL

Tellthetruth59

Just glad people aren't being fooled by her

Posted at 5:25 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by Catherine
---------------------------------------------

At least Heather Mills had a leg to stand on (so to speak). I don't believe Oksana does.

They are both a poor example to women everywhere.

summofo

learn the game. don't hate, don't cry, and pay-up sucka.

ralph

Holding back is clear evidence of intent to extort. The $15 million offer was designed to resolve the whole thing, but Oksana didn't include a photograph that she had. Why? Intent to extort is one answer.

azlee

thanks yarner for your ideas on this. The only thing with your theory of two different beatings with those pictures, is if that were so (and I doubt it seriously) then Oxsana lied again. Her position is it is the same fight....although the date has changed after people were saying there was pictures of her right afterwards and she was fine.

See when a person lies a bunch, they can't keep up with them and stumble trying to keep it up. She certainly has done that. My ex husband yelled at me a couple of times just like Mel's last tape we heard. It really reminded me of it, my ex was drunk. There was one thing though, he would have never hit me with his hands. NEVER. The yelling during his midlife crisis was it. We ended up divorcing because I didn't feel like fighting the whole crazy notion things in his head. I say it again, although he through those words at me, which of course hurt a bit, he never, ever would have hit me. He knew I wouldn't play that game and he had been beat by his exwife himself with SCARS to prove it.

StarryStarryNight

ralph, i don't think she had the picture ready at the time. she was still working on photoshopping her eye.

JusttheFacts

Привет MissSahara. It looks like yet another day of Oksana Grigorieva nonsense.
This is getting so old I'm actually enjoying reading some of the garbage. What fairy tale
will she make up next - stay tuned. :)

Dosvidaniya MissSahara.

~~~~~

She has sunken into the end point of her outrageous lie and **** together with her unsuccessful lawyers. All what I wish her now - to get long jail time. Greeting for Mr.Gibson's team!(from russians)

Posted at 4:46 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by misssahara

electriczipper

she deservews 15 million for putting up with Mel Gibson..what a werido....they are playing his tapes on the radio and this dude has issues..these are definitly mel...Any woman defending this psycho deserves to be kicked out of woman hood if you ask me....Im a guy and if that dude talked to my sister like that he would be eating oatmeal for awhile..

V

If true, doesn't this mean she didn't negotiate in good faith? Did her attorney at the time know at the time she held back material and if yes, did he continue to represent her.

I recall somewhere I read, read so much I can't recall the media outlet that published sorry - anyway I think it came from Oksana's friends and family as sources and how SHOCKED they were that Oksana's attorney did not show up to represent her the SECOND day of negotiations. Understand have to take EVERYTHING said with a BLOCK OF SALT where she, her family, and friends go because the story always shifts/morphs with time. BUT

Could this be missing piece to explain WHY her attorney could have been forced to not be there? Interested in knowing what Mr Levin has to say. Maybe he could use a HYPOTHETICAL case to help all of understand what an attorney is allowed to do and NOT allowed to do during negotiations such as these?

azlee

Michael, I have been thinking about this and the recordings of the voice mails aren't right. Unless there new types of answering devices out there, and I am not up on those at all.

What answering machine records the phone ringing? They play the message after the phone picks up (or the answering machine picks up). They don't record the phone ringing. So exactly how is this done? An outside recorder could do this, and then the person would just want to record and that is it right? Well maybe an outside recorder could do this...hmmmm. (just thinking of her laying in bed smiling and pressing a button).

Swinson

The only reason you would hold back anything else, so that you could come back and extort money later.

azlee

remember that the settlement was done by some high up retired judges. Not lawyers that have never done it before.

StarryStarryNight

Posted at 6:14 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by electriczipper

how would your violence be any different from his? it wouldn't.