Obama Brought to Stammering Halt ... By Mel Gibson

7/29/2010 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama is usually pretty good at handling the tough questions ... but when the ladies on "The View" brought up Mel Gibson this morning, dude looked pretty damn frazzled.

It all went down during a pop culture lightning round on this morning's show -- in which the POTUS admitted that he knew about Lindsay Lohan's jail stint ... and kinda, sorta dissed Snooki.

Check out the clip.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PollyEsther

Oh how precious. Six ladies, sitting there with their legs crossed, giggling and gossiping.

awards

The View are maroons!!!!

BallaBlocka

I'd bang Joy Behar and Sherri Shepard, but I wouldn't tell nobody afterwards......

electriczipper

you just did tell everyone...

TMZgossip

@ Michelle
and OxyMoron should be allowed to keep the baby?
she's a psychopathic liar that endangered the child by shaking her and ran on a pool deck with the baby in her arms

Mike

What tough questions has he ever answered?!?!?! POYUS on view = embarrassment......or another indication we are doomed as a nation.Really? He has nothing more valuable to do with his time than to go on the view?!?!?!

Elizabeth

REALLY!!! TPOTUS on the View. GO RUN THE COUNTRY. FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX THE ECOMONY. What a waste of time and effort.

BallaBlocka

Oh, it's you again. Stop stalking me, dude. I already got a cyber-stalker. Don't need another one....

electriczipper

hey hey hey this is the commander in chief you are talking about..show some respect....bow to your master and say your sorry

A.

Obama doesn't know who Snooki is? Um, Good Morning America did a segment on the Jersey Shore and had an interview with the cast this morning, and in the segment there was a clip of Obama joking about Jersey Shore and he name checks Snooki, The Situation, and J-Woww.

He's just like a puppet delivering jokes written by someone else. Wait.. "Obama" and "puppet" in the same sentence? Never!

Missie

I can't beleive I even bothered to tune in to this crap show. Saved Jobs my foot. He hasn't saved any jobs. Tell that to the people that are unemployed. This bail out hasn't done **** and it never will. He is sad pitiful excuse for a president. He said unemployment wouldn't go abve 8% but here we are at 10%. He is a liar and and a nazi socialist.

Lisa

I am so glad Obama didn't know who Snooki was....Wish i didn't..

electriczipper

Posted at 9:56 AM on Jul 29, 2010 by BallaBlocka

yeah... Im sure I would stalk you..only in your demented dreams.I just like to point out dumb things said by people,,and your popular for that

Phreaky

I love seeing the President act like a normal human, not some robotic politician that can't function outside of a podium with notes provided by staffers.

keisha

This president has no right to say anything about anyone if he did. He has alot of things about him that is not true and he will never admit to. This is a stupid show and all the ones on this show need to judge themselves as well before they judge Mel Gibson or Lohan or anyone else.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments