Craig Ferguson -- Chained Up With Sharks

8/1/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Craig Ferguson loves good reefer -- and to prove it, the late night host donned chain mesh gloves and hand-fed reef sharks in The Bahamas ... all for Discovery Channel's "Shark Week."

Craig Ferguson - Shark Week 2010
But don't worry, Craig's in good hands -- the other guy in the photos is shark expert Chang Sein.

Dive in!

awards

MMMMMMMMMMM! Tastes like tuna!!!!

RICK

Did Tiger pay off Rachel to hush about his Poly Max Extremes usage on the golf course? www.Layerco.com knows the answer but ain't talking to anyone about it. TMZ needs to investigate.

JLCD

This guy is really talented, his show is really underrated. Craig doesn't have notes, lines or telepromters. The guy improvises a show every night and most times than not is really funny. It gets repetitive somedays, but I appreciate the nonscripted material about the rest. Craig you rule!!

....that said. I'm still team CoCo ;P

Punatik

Craig is absolutely the the best thing on tv. Proud member of the RSA.

Fan

I only watched Ferguson's show once. Never again. Neil Armstrong was a guest. Ferguson's idea of comedy was to constantly tease the astronaut hero about riding in a "tin can". Armstrong said "we prefer to call it a space ship". Ferguson laughed and laughed at the silly American astronaut.

Mocking our cultural hero showed Ferguson to be a naive, uninformed, boorish fool. He needs to learn some respect for his audience and for the history of our country.

Ginger

Am I the only one who has no idea why anyone wants to swim with sharks? What is the fascination for them? They're ugly. I don't care about them. And I'm also sick of crocodiles.

rene

Are these the Dead Sharks floating upside down in the Gulf of Mexico? I am still waiting to hear the REAL story about who blew up this oil rig.

nopucksnosticks

Should have put sid the foul mouth rabbit in a mesh suit and had sid feed the sharks...love, love the show. the poster who commented on anti-american comments by Craig should really read his book. He is a very proud and rather conservative American immigrant - but mostly a funny guy...when Larry King asked him the tired "what do Scotsmen wear under their kilts?" question, Craig replied "lipstick, if their lucky".

John

Craig, why waste your chain mail and rubber suit on sharks? Millions of women wish you'd use it on them.

anonymous

Whoever said Craig Ferguson is un-American and disrespectful of American heritage is clueless, and they're calling Craig "naive" and "uninformed." Bahahaha. I can't find too many born Americans that are as respectful and proud of America as Craig is.

Brid

Craig Ferguson is sooooo handsome, but, he acts way too silly on his show. We know you're a comedian, but, if the subject is serious, please treat it so.

Brid

p.s. Craig, even your guests sometimes don't get your jokes!!!

Moonangelwings

Leterman & Peter Lassally really thought out of the box and picked Ferguson as a replacement.Well, they hit pay dirt! Not only has Ferguson did a fabulous job as Mr Wick on Drew Carey show , he has written and starred in movies :"Big Tease" "I'll Be There" (Which I loved) And"Saving Grace". Who knew he was so creative.I Love he Shows us it's cool to watch the Discovery channel..Bravo
PS Those of you who think he's brash ..Bollocks!

Cindy

Craig is awesome! This man is "insane" (in a good way) and he is so talented.He does the work of several people and runs his show.It's amazing.Multi-tasking.He doesn't have a script and goes with the flow and it is funny as can be.I live in New Orleans and there is always something to do;but we always get home in enough time to watch Craig(at midnight).Love his work!!

Frances Robbins

I'm crazy about u craig. Have both books,loved them also saw 'the big tease' and want to get 'saving grace'however funds r to low(bummer)My daughter ordered tickets for us on oct.2,2010$92 bunks!in RI and dig this it's my middle daughters WEDDING DAY no crap.Didn't get the insurance if we couldn't go!if anyone out there wants them for a good price there here.Craig u really should b more cautious with a baby on the way and your son Milo not to mention your new wife....a fan for ever Frances

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments