Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

7/30/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

Michael Jackson Album 2010
According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Among the unreleased tracks are collaborations with Akon, Will.i.am and Ne-Yo.

The album is due out in November.

Mimi from Indy

Laur ~ You are so ill infomed. Nothing in your statement is true!

Laur

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Yeah, sure....his insurance company...good one! And, he slept with little boys, because????? Oh, I must've read that in a comic book, oh wait...that was do***ented and all over the news....guess you'll have to go to bed reading your Spider Man comics tonight Scott....MJ is no longer your hero....oh well, tata...who's the real MORON? oh, you!
BYE

Laur

Keep telling yourself that Scott....right....like I said, born yesterday!

Scott

Hi Mimi :):):)

I love seeing you on these boards hope we bump into each other again :)

Scott

Hey Laur you just don;t get it huh? Instead of hanging out on a board of a dead Celeb that you don;t even like why not try googling the info I posted? I guarentee you will find each and everyone of my comments are based on fact not fiction.

Believe what you want dude it's no skin off my assss, but to be brutally honest your one f'in retard to post uneducated views on a board (as mentioned above) of a celeb you hate. No worries though I bet you still get your participation medal at the next special olympics.

Have a great weekend Laur just like the toilet paper I just flushed I am done with you.

Barb.A.

I just love his smile :-) it's breath taking.

Kathy

Hey Everyone: If Michael conquers death, that means he isn't dead. This is another clue for us. HEE HEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Kathy

BAM!!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

I sing on one of the songs. It was recorded right after I got my vocal chords.

Laur

Boy Scott, you're awfully touchy.....just saying....could you be like the MJ? hmmmmmm...

anonymous

Mike's new CD will be WAY bigger than Thriller! He will make history yet again.

here-we-go-again

There was an article written in March 2009 (before his death) saying that MJ said he wanted his unreleased music to be released when he dies!

This is all a set-up! MJ is NOT dead!

Check the facts, proof, set-up, slip-ups and clues--and they are plentiful

"Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life?"

MichaelJacksonPseudocide com

I'm very excited about it!

Posted at 6:37 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by Pearl Jr

And you are gonna cash in on Michael with your fairytales? LMAO! @Pearl Jr

here-we-go-again

Mike's new CD will be WAY bigger than Thriller! He will make history yet again.

Posted at 7:08 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by anonymous

Uhm excuse me...BUT HE IS HISTORY!

Elissa

November is such a long time to wait. ~frowns~:(

~rip MJ~