Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

7/30/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

Michael Jackson Album 2010
According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Among the unreleased tracks are collaborations with Akon, Will.i.am and Ne-Yo.

The album is due out in November.

Susy

I love you Michael! You are the best, can't wait to have all your unreleased songs. Don't pay attention on freaks comments, they are miserable. You are the King and great human being!

Kathy

OhWell=Rotting on his computer. P.U.

MJ is the Greatest of all

ALL hail the great King of POP! I'm buying 35 copies of MJ's new CD!!!!!!!!!!

here-we-go-again

katie you are on the 100% Tabloid Mile Zone
site.
And yes propofol and other anaesthesia did exist in the 90'ies.

Elissa

Finally they (TMZ) posts a beautiful photo of Michael!

Posted at 6:16 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by Mimi from Indy
____________________________________

I agree with you! :) This is definitely a really nice photo of Michael. I love the BAD era awhole lot. He is so gorgeous and sweet. I became a fan during the BAD era. In which era did you become a fan of Michael's? :)

Dr. H. Lector

Dr. H. Lector
Aren't You A Doctor?

Or A Quack

Posted at 7:04 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by OhWell

I might be a quack but i am still intelligent enough to see that you need help DEB...

I am sure the shrinks office I posted for you is closed now....but I think you can call 1-800-273-talk..they cover personality disorders....

here-we-go-again

Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Pegasus

While I was out today, on the tv in the waiting room (which they had turned onto HLN). They reported that soon there will be 10 songs released that MJ made during the 80's and had kept them in a vault - on those songs - Jermaine is suppose to be doing the lead singing with Michael in the background.

I don't know if anyone else heard it or not. If you did, could you please elaborate on it more for all of us? Thank you!

As I commented before, I would love to hear the songs - What I do not want to hear is Jermaine doing the lead - even if they do sound somewhat alike! But like most people, I can't wait for them to be released and hear MJ's voice again. And that photo of him on this board - Good God he was HANDSOME!!!

Hugh Jass

you mean 100 rejected items that lack luster so cannot pass muster, but now that he's dead they scrounge for some lead, junk to sell while MJ rots in hell.

hey, that rhymes! maybe we can put it on the album liner notes?

MiMi

Posted at 5:31 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by MiMi

Hey MiMi, how are you? If I remember right their was some articles that came out a few months ago stating that the first cd would be released late this year. Am I remembering right? Wonder if Rolling Stone is jumping the gun.

Posted at 5:38 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by kim

=======================================================

Hi ya kim

Yes, it was announced months ago that a new cd was going to be released. Not sure why some news agencies are acting like this is new news. Either way it will be interesting to hear his songs, but I am not sure that McClain is the person to be working on MJ's music. As stated today in Roger Friedman's artcle;

"But McClain is not Bruce Swedien, who was Jackson’s engineer in the studio for all of his famous recordings. McClain has nixed working with Swedien, I am told, which is not so good because Jackson’s unreleased record, “This Is It,” turned out to be a snore when it was prepared this way. McClain, a long time A&R man at A&M, is strong in artist signing and support but is not a record producer."

So I guess we will just have to wait and see how it turns out.

MiMi

In the mean time while we are waiting for some new music from MJ, how about some G+++ P++++? TGIF Friday!
(at least I got the day right this time)

You may now apply your 3D glasses....

nan

gee..when a big company is trying to make money off mj , they use a beautiful picture of mj on tmz..???
whats their agenda..
the other day the nazi story..bad mj
then the dotting dad murray story...doctor looks like a good family man
seems to me tmz is in somebody's pocket
this is really interesting

Mimi from Indy

Posted at 7:22 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by Elissa
______________________________________________________

Hi Elissa ~ I've been a fan of Michael's ever since he started out. Now that really tells my age ;) Plus, I loved every era of Michael's. He is the most beautiful, talented, generous, loving, intelligent, humble man to ever set foot on stage! I remember dancing to music from 'Off The Wall' back in the late '70's. I danced my you know what off to his whole album! And I have every album he ever made! So, as you can tell I love him dearly and always will!

MiMi

How about some MJ in the G+++ J+++++?

Ohhh my baby ya got me working day and night...