Oksana Taking on Debt to Fund War with Mel

7/30/2010 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Oksana Grigorieva say she's going broke trying to battle Mel Gibson -- and, in fact, TMZ has learned Oksana's already had to take out a loan to pay her high-powered legal team.

0723_Oksana_getty_ex

Multiple sources tell us that Oksana took out a loan just to make partial payment to her attorneys ... and she's also maxed out credit cards to fund what's become a legal World War with Gibson, who's hired three law firms. Legally speaking, it shapes up like David vs. Goliath.

People connected to Oksana claim Gibson cut off almost all support payments back in May when the mediation talks ended -- and Oksana turned her back on a $15 million agreement. Currently, we're told, Mel's only paying child support to the tune of $5,000 per month.

If Oksana's getting limited financial support from Mel -- and we know she isn't working -- then here's the obvious question: where's she getting money to live day to day?

We're told Oksana's seeking retroactive support payments from Gibson.

barnswella

Great news. She only gets $5000.00/month.

I can not wait until we get to see pictures of her when she is unable to upkeep all that plastic surgery.

When she neglects Lucia, Mel will get her to raise.

There is a reason why there is a saying "Cash is King" folks.

Simply delighted to hear she will be suffering. Oh, and any other man gonna trust this skank? I highly doubt it. Go back to Russia you effing skank!

CHEERS TEAM MEL!

cluesarethere

With all theses lies and inconsistencees, I think she is vying for the book and movie deal.

Think about it, this story isn't just about the two parties involved. We have the media, hollywood and tabliods(radar) in a lynch mob mentality after a Hollywood mega star (Mel) that has fallen out of favor due to his outspokenness on religion. Then we have a greedy gold digger who saw her opportunity but couldn't get him to marry him. So she resort to plan B, destroy him publically (easy to do since the media/hollywood/etc already hates him).. saga continues

ralph

Makes no sense at all. Walks away from $15 million and goes into debt attempting... what? All her leverage is gone. Oksana has done irreparable harm to her family, and it seems her advisers hate her as much as they hate Mel.

Tellthetruth59

@you are wrong and I am right - come back and post after whatever it is you are smoking has worn off.

barnswella

Her hair is not real. The bangs are, but besides that, all that long hair is just a wig, set slightly further back from her hairline. Anyone else notice that?

Violette-Blue

Dumbest golddigger in history!!!! I would have just accepted the 15 million and kept my herpe mouth shut. Good. I hope she goes broke and has to blow men for a living. Oh wait. She already does. I hope Mel can get custody of baby Lucia and give her a good life. This woman doesn't care anything about her kids. That is very apparent.

Lakme

David and Goliath is apt. He is a nasty, very, very rich man. Nothing excuses his behaviour absolutely NOTHING. No-one deserves to be treated in this manner. I guess the only people who call her names or take the side of a wealthy bigot are paid by his team because a reasonable minded, decent person wouldn't.

janet

No one agrees with Gibsons behavior but Oksana is no saint. Gibson will support the baby does not have to support her. She used him to the hilt and he is done. I still believe she got pregnant on purpose just to use the baby as her meal ticket. I'm glad Gibson is only giving 5k a month for child support which is still alot of money and she is still living in Gibsons house for free. The poor thing might just have to live within "her means".

Jacqueline13

How many moms would love $5,000/month. Apparently, not
Ox - she was going for the gold from the beginning. The fans
know it, Mel's family knew it when his own children ran around trying to protect their trust funds when he announced he was
going to be "Octodad". This wanton, evil, hard up woman is
getting worse and worse. Hiring lawyers she can't afford,
obviously expecting the big payout. The reality shows, the
interviews and she's a nobody for god's sake! Ox, crawl back
under the sliming rock you crawled out of...you'd sell your
own baby and son to get the fortune you're hunting.
Go away. Take the five grand and just go.

Pimpcessa

Antwone, wtf, are you going to be in the running for leader of the pack? Haha, kidding.............

But seriously, do you think that she's looking back and thinking that maybe, just maybe, it would have been easier to just give him the stupid blow job BEFORE THE JACUZZI??????? Well, let this be a lesson to us all.......... Hahaha

Belinda

And WHO loaned her money? That could just be a play on words. But it brings into play a very interesting detail. Who is now financing this charade? A bank? I would be surprised. What would she put up as collateral?

She says her credit cards are maxed out. They were probably always maxed out. Just maybe now she is only being re-reimbursed for the child’s expenses … on those credit cards. Don’t forget all the other money and support ( house etc. ) she is already receiving from Gibson. She is receiving more that enough funds from Gibson at this time.

I think she is trying to get all she can now because she knows she might not fair so well in court. She has made way too many mistakes. And I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes an offer to settle just before the courts make their decision.

What does she want exactly now by these new statements other than public sympathy. Sorry Oksana … YOU invited us in. You preferred to bring your case to the court of public opinion before the court of justice. The public has answered the call. You have judged.

But she is getting famous though. The other night I was having dinner at a restaurant. The group at the table next to ours were discussing something and one of the ladies made a comment and one of the guys said, ‘ that’s ridiculous ‘. The woman who was obviously his girlfriend replied, ‘ Sweetie are you calling me ridiculous cause you better watch your mouth or I’ll pull an Oksana on you and I leak out to everyone here that the first thing you do in the morning is pass wind, sometimes so bad I fear for my health’. The whole table burst into laughter. Voila Oksana is now famous.

StarryStarryNight

How did she get a bank loan without having a job??

Dan

Ha ha ha I hope she ends up $millions in debt and even spreading her legs won't get her out of it this time.

Time to teach these greedy 'I'll pump out a baby so I never have to work again' skanks a lesson

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 6:57 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Belinda
----------------------------------

ROFL! That was funny.

Anonymous

Oksana is getting money for Alexander's child support from Tmothy Dalton, she is getting money from media sources for recordings & interviews, she did get money from Mel for her legal expensives and child support. Her house and car are paid for by Mel. Maybe Oksana needs to stay out of expensive stores and get a job. Oksana lies.