Oksana's New Rep -- Quits Before He Started

7/30/2010 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva's new PR rep Howard Bragman is out ... even before he officially signed on.

0730_oksana_howard_EX_2

Sources tell TMZ Bragman had all but agreed to help Oksana -- that is until she gave an impromptu interview in front of a grocery store early this morning.

We're told Bragman completely supports Oksana and believes she is the victim here -- but, as one person put it, "He can't help a client who won't listen."

Interestingly, Oksana's last publicist Steve Jaffe said almost the same exact thing on his way out the door.

Tellthetruth59

All these people that were working for her having started to figure out what drove Gibson over the edge. She's a complete loon. I hope the picture is starting to get clearer for some folks.

Friend?

I will never buy anything realated to this woman, books, music etc. During this hole story/stories I´ve come to understand what a horrible person she really is and I will not support a person like that.

Attorneys, PR people keep quiting, I smell a rat. I take that as she´s not an easy to get along with. Victim? I don´t believe that for a second.

Squeaky Shoes

so...

there's like, what? 5 of the 5000 Oksana supporters left!

What happened? you guys finally realize she's doing ti to herself? :P

sharon

When is she gonna realise that she is through in the USA. Nobody is gonna want to be around her long enough for her to tape what they are saying. She's toast in the USA. If i see her walking down the street and i'm talking to my friend, i would tell my friend stop talking, that's the chick that walks with a tape recorder in her bag to tape people and then blackmail them....

ManiacalZebra

I thought the purpose of hiring a PR person was for THEM to handle the PR. Guess I'm wrong.

Sally

Good riddance. Bragman represented slime bag James Ray of the Sweat Lodge Deaths. He didn't change anyone's opinion about his creep client, who was indicted.

DANA

You can see in her talking she fears and she is scared to death.
Well I would have too , dealing with that lunatic.
Its too sad she is forced to use ROL and other media caouse if she follow the rules she is screwed.
I think she plays good card. Mel is basicly screwed.
They should both come out in public and talk. **** the court rules.

DV

The original reports of her hiring Bragman said that they had an agreement principal that he would represent her pending preparing the full, final agreement. Now Bragman has bolted because she apparently reneged on the terms of their arrangement. She and Mel had an agreement in principal regarding custody and money, which she actually signed, pending preparation of the full and final agreement. She reneged on that agreement. Anyone else see a pattern here?

Jacqueline13

One day soon, people will say "she pulled an Ox on me".
Then she'll be famous.

DANA

Isnt shes changing her story all the time?
She just said she made all the recordings that night.

Sally

Either Bragman quit or was fired with creep Ray also:

cluesarethere

Seems she never understood what a "gag order was". She leaked everything and made up things each day.

Mel respected the judges "gag order" and refrain from even refuted those made up tapes. He never said he hit her.

Scooby

"She feared for her life!" Why didn't she call the police?

Posted at 11:12 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Bitch
______________________________________________________
I always break out the recording equipment when I fear for my life. If someone’s breaking into my house, the first thing I grab is the camcorder. If someone’s calling and threatening to kill me, I grab the tape recorder. Then I call my lawyer and the local news stations. Isn’t that what everybody does? I guess just those of us interested in justice, I like to have proof when I don’t go to the police.

Sally

Here's the correct link to Bragman either quitting or being fired with CREEP client James Ray also:

DANA

I guess Mel is preparing his $$$ $$$ $$$ big time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments