Snooki Arrested in Jersey

-- Disorderly Conduct

7/30/2010 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki from "Jersey Shore" was just arrested in Seaside Heights, NJ ... TMZ has confirmed.

0201_snooki_EX_03
Law enforcement sources tell us the Seaside Heights PD busted Snooki moments ago for disorderly conduct. The details of that conduct are unclear.

We're told Snooki -- real name Nicole Polizzi -- is currently in police custody.

Earlier in the day, Snooki was partying on the beach with a beer bong ... only she was filling it up with Coca-Cola.  We're told she was also seen at a local bar taking "body shots."

UPDATE 3:22 PM PT: Snooki has been released from custody.

More Today in TMZ History

Superman

It's two different shirts. Obviously, the producers of that shi*t show wanted to spice it up or thought that being conceited was worse than being a slut.

lori

REally who cares, I switch every time they come in the tv for anything. I want to get sick thinking people actually watch there show. Take it off the air. No class at all. And that situation guy is gross

Big T

I actually feel bad for her, they don't seem like bad people, just young nj and ny people having a good time acting crazy, I just think MTV puts their cast members in situations where they demand them to be over the top and the result is they get arrested or crash and burn, I think people on here are so rude and cold, if this was your daughter, sister or girl, would you like people to be saying such harsh ****, she is a human being..and none of you show any balls making nasty comments behind anonymous screen names,.grow the **** up and stop getting off on other peoples misfortune, fix your own damaged or boring lives and stop living it through others. It is not normal to want to see people get destroyed, it's weak.

***

This nasty thing will be on TV 40 years from now---one of those 'Where are they now' deals----and she will have no teeth, boobs hanging to her belly, chain smoking bad liver, third unemployed husband, and talking of her glory days and fifteen minutes!
Talent...what ever happened to it??

RIP

What a skanky loooking midget she is....gross, she is about as bad as Lindsay Lohan in looks and booze.

GeneL

What did skank-whore do that qualified as "disorderly conduct" and prompted her arrest?

TheRealJerseyShore

my buddy is a Seaside cop and he just told me they arrested her for Peeing in public.

Norianna

Wow, This girl is so gross. I think it's so funny that the guys that "hook up" with her are so drunk that they can't believe they actually messed with her the next day..Why? Cause she's GROSS! She looks dirty, acts dirty, IS DIRTY. Sorry but I LOL'd hard when she got punched in the face.

Dennis F.

I love the picture of the girl holding the boom mike while the bimbo takes a coke bong hit. She has this look like why didn't I go to college?

hitecluddite

She was arrested for dissing Obama's Tanning Tax. Their probably going to send her to the gulag and force her to stay indoors till her tan fades and she is as pale as Lady GagGag or Courtney Love.

loloagogo

Bloated and chunky from the juicy juice...

noneofyourbusiness

Sadly enough, I think MTV is disgusting for profiting off of these types of shows. They encourage bad behavior and there is nothing classy or upstanding about any of the people they find. No wonder our world is in the trouble it is in. These are who our kids are looking up to and acting like. I think it's really a sad shame.

Debs626

Seriously any one who watches this crap is just as absurd as this show and the people on it....TRASH!!!

either or

I gotta say she's not very attractive. Thank you TMZ for censoring that shot of her snapper.

Rob

If there was a button to push that would eliminate all the fools that watch these stupid shows, I would push it and make the world a much smarter place.