T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

mimi

How could some of you people be so cruel saying "she's not pretty, she's ugly" ....that man I'm sure loves her for who she is. It's never true love if your looking at the outter appearance. maybe some of you only have the outter appearance to offer thats why you made those comments.....See who marries you for you!!!

Dee

Best of luck to T.I. I am a fan of his work and he is nice to look at. Just because he is the pubic eye dosn't mean he don't live his life like the rest of us. No one should judge but the LOAD.

Dee

Sorry think I had a type o on the T.I. thing. So to make sure I it is right I don't think anyone should judge but the LORD.

SHARON BYTHEWOOD

Congrats! To the happy couple, a long time awaiting it, you both deserve it, and many more.That day have special memories for me and my daughter, Classi. Me and her dad were married on that same very day @10;AM on a Friday 1993, so I rejoice with u, he passed in 1996 from an accident. Enjoy each other, nothings promised!!!!.

Visionary

For ALL the Negativity about this couple,,,have any of you really took a LOOK in the MIRROR, NOT a picture on the wall that you wish it were you, but a thing that give a true refection of YOU,,,NOT so pretty vs handsome afterall,,,and do you even have a significant other to even take a picture with, did your relationship LAST or even begin, have your ever been close enough to even be considered in the newspaper yet alone the most popular MAGS and TV stations thru out the US,,HELL NO,,, so take a LOOOOOONNNNNGGG look at REALITY of yourselves before you even ATTEMPT to comment on others,,,TI you and Tiny have my BEST Wishes!!!

toys

congrats to ti and tiny hope their marriage last a long time. **** the haters who are hating on their relationship. they dnt really care wat u haters think ur'll dnt even exist to them anyway.so stop ****ING hating

lisa

its funny how so many people have alot to say about somebodys elses lfe. those are the ones that dont have a life so they spend all day on the computer talking about others. at least she has a man with money and that truly loves her. we all need to give props where is due.

Angie Lett

Congrats Clifford N Tameka I luv both ova yall tell toya i said hey n im hea biggest fan.

Nikki

That's is what is with the USA now they hate to dam much instead of saying Im happy for you they look down at a person on the way that you look are how much income they bring in.
But for T.I. and Tiny I know you guys and are very happy for you may god bless you both marriage

randomkid

LOL@ the nerds who said "Who is T.I."? Wow... it's more like who are you and where have you been? Either you're not very diverse when it comes to what music you listen to or you're living under a rock.

But I agree... I don't really care either and Tiny is ugly.. can't be anything but love! Wish I would've got T.I. first though.

Tres

“Let me just add to the rest of you who said "WHO?"
C'mon TMZ, what is every single person who has sold a CD or appeared in a movie or on TV for even a second now considered a celebrity?”

YOU NEED TO CATCH UP. OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH WITH TODAYS MUSIC(OR YESTERDAY FOR THAT MATTER). BETWEEN THEM THEY HAVE PLENTY OF CD’S AND AWARDS TOO. GET WITH THE TIMES SWEETIE. OH YEAH,BRITNEY HASN’T HAD A HIT IN YEARS,BUT I BET YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS RIGHT? YOU ARE SO TRANSPARENT.

Tres

"JUDGING FROM HOW UNFAITHFUL THE TWO OF THEM HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS THEY PROBALLY FELT SORRY FOR EACH OTHER!!!LOL LOL....WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!"
********************

LIAR,LIAR,LIAR. TMZ TRULY SUCKS. THEY ALLOW WAY TOO MUCH HATE ON THESE BOARDS. PLUS,THIS "THINGS" COMMENTS SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN PAST THE MODERATOR. OH SNAP,I FORGOT WHERE I WAS FOR A MINUTE. TMZ ONLY MODERATES WHEN YOU SPEAK ILL OF CAUCASIONS. WHAT WAS I THINKING?

TaraAlicia

"CONGRATULATIONS" To The Both Of You...Tip You Have One Hell Of A "TRUE" Woman You Married...BEST OF LUCK...HAPPINESS...and MANY BLESSINGS TO THE BOTH OF YOU...GOD BLESS YOU BOTH and YOUR FAMILY~

Chantel

It's about damn time T.I married Tiny...aint NO way in hell imma wait 10 yrs. for a dude to marry me, he owed it to her anyways with Tiny getting caught up with the drugs and guns & she waited for him until he came home & she already got kids by him that's the least he could've done for her...now let's see if their marriage last as long or longer than their relationship...GOOD LUCK T.I & TINY!!!

Neea

I wish them all the best in life and their marriage there's someone for everybody