T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

Kristina

She has got to be 1 of the ugliest women i have seen even back in her escape days she wasn't all that..sorry....

Connie

#4 They already have children together.

Paloma

It's true that she is ugly on the outside and she talks like a super country bumpkin but I have to say that she is a very good person. Tiny is one of those people that is so kind, caring, and real that I would image if you really knew her in person you could eventually look past her outward appearance and see her true beauty because she is a very beautiful person inside. T.I. is a very lucky man to have a woman like her. I personally find her generosity and kind spirit very inspiring.

Spontaneous

People read up on your entertainment. It's Cottle. They have been together for years and years so its about time. No she's not prego but if she were, they already have a child together. She does need a nose job though. I had no idea the age difference so thats new to me

tifosi44

Who is supposed to really CARE about this BS?

Dan

3 mos from now she'll be flinging vodka bottles at him and demanding $20M

ohreally

*vomits*

Sharmaine Angton

Apparently, they felt a need to do this all the way. That, in it's self should be commended. There are enough people that will disclaim what they have done...(marriage), for the simple reason that they did it. It's a damn if you do and a damn if you don't situation. Realize this one thing, they did something nice for one another...don't knock them down for that. In the long wrong, it will be the same thing that you will want...someday. Be happy for them...it won't "Add" nor "Take" away from your day if you will. God shines on us all...how bright are "You" shining. Don't be "DULL". I'll love "You" for them.

Nicole

i hope they have a happy life together and congrats on the marriage

Mary Bracy

Congrats Tip & Tiny: Keep poppin your collar on thoses haters & keep making them your foot stool. God's word never lies: The word of God states that your enmines will be your footstool. The more haters you got the higher your stacks $$$. Keep laughing all the way to the bank!! FYI: A family that prays together stay together. HollA!!! Georgiapeach225

lilkunta

@ joe blow : u r a dumbass.
TI is not speidi or jersey shore person.
H=he is actually famous & a celeb for a reason!
He is a multi platinum rapper & an actor.

If u dont know then google him.

Let me just add to the rest of you who said "WHO?"

C'mon TMZ, what is every single person who has sold a CD or appeared in a movie or on TV for even a second now considered a celebrity?

Posted at 5:52 PM on Jul 30, 2010 by Joe Blow

Da'Loyal'Queen

Who says one have to look as you all put it...pretty to be married. Half of yus prob don't look so hot urdarnselves. If anything ur being ugly by say'n cruel things. Are u naive kids or ignorant Teens/Adults? If have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. Learn it.

As for those who don't care...why waste ur no caring time posting. Yes I said something because I can't stand rude n ugly spirited ppz n if had the chance I would tell it to u in ur fot'n faces. Ridicz. Betcha didn't like this comment huh?

Erica

Um, gross. She's gross.

SamIam

Who are the idiots taking the time and commenting "who?" or who cares about there people". If you dont know who the people are why take the time to click on the subject and comment. How lonely and bored are you that you have the time in your life to do this.

Patty

Tiny is so ugly. He must love her a lot. I saw her show and she is so country.