T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

rene

Congrats, and God bless for a long happy marriage

Denah777

Congrats to the couple. Tiny's Mom is from Mississippi hence the southern drawl. Tiny's parents have been married 35 years, she and T.I. have been together a number of years. To me that equals, STABILITY. Tiny does a lot of the looks thing for the media and you all fall hard for it. Without all of the hair color, tattoos, piercing, etc. she is a very pretty girl. Check out photos before she was with Xscape. T.I. could have gone HOLLYWOOD in choosing a mate but he instead chose someone REAL from a solid family background. Final note, most celebs w/o makeup are truly ugly.

Clint Torris

Who names their baby Tameka?

Cony

Congrats TI and Tiny

Veronica Harrison

May God bless this beautiful union.

bernard weston

TIP, TP...Tiny...much love from an Alabama boy whom has been in Atlanta for the last 15 years. Tiny is a strong smart woman. In the game....a player needs a strong smart woman by his side. Game recognizes game!! TIP has game!!! Only, sharing his reallife lessons with a world plugged into the matrix has been difficult for him. Yet, I feel you TIP; much love from the husband of a Grady baby (Grady Hospitol, downtown, Atlanta ).

kimm Sayles

im HAPPY for the both them . God saw Favor

nicole

Tiny Looks very nice in this picture..no need to keep hating..WTF

RealityBites

From what I've seen she's been with him through all his troubles and stayed while he was in prison...kudos to her and to him for trying to get it together and tell kids what he did wrong (didn't any of you see his show before he went to prison??). I like the guy, don't like his music but give him major props for learning the hard way.

The Other Raymond

Awww I am so happy for them. Its good to see two people make it to this point. Good for ya'll. I hope you guys have a lot of happy years together.

pooky

This is beautiful. I can't believe they have their marriage certificate on here. That is an invasion of privacy. grrr...some ppl. I wish them nothing but the best. Both are really loving selfless people. God has really smiled upon them. :) Congrats guys.

Bosch

So much hate for her.. I don't think she is ugly at all. The hate that is being spewed at her is just ugly way uglier than you think she is..

A Georgia Gal

Jonesboro is NOT in Henry County.

Crystal

I love TI and certainly hope they have a long and successful marriage. Congratulations to both of you!

Queen B

I'm so happy for them they are both such sweet hearts and it's well over do (9yrs dating and 3 kids ) Wishing them both the best of luck and happiness!!!!