T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

ireneP

god bless them!

Truth

Reading these comments shows how ugly this world really is. Brood of vipers!!!

SimonaMeChelle

Truthfully I have mixed feelings about this couple, but they do have a family already. She deserves his hand more than anybody else if they are living for today. It is very shocking, and it's their decision, She knows her man and also she is letting him wear the pants in this relationship. Believe you me, she is the right one for him if he married her. We don't know them behind closed doors. She flows with his Swagga, and also proved she can maintain on her own. God Bless this union, they have stood the test of time together.

SimonaMeChelle

Congrats to the happy couple, Call me when it's over. I think I'll go bake a cake now. lol

YEARIGHT

SHE IS PRETTY TO ME, SOME PEOPLE TAKE BAD PICTURES SO YA NEED TO STOP BE UNKIND, IM HAPPY FOR THEM, I HOPE T.I STAYS FAITHFUL

Lesli

Wow, its some serious ppl who have deep hate in their hearts. I guess you gotta have your haters in the world...makes this ugly world go round.

Congratulations, Marriage can be a beautiful union. I wish them many blessed years together.

Mrs Lee

BOUT TIME! lol. Congrats. They look very happy. :)

Tara

Why baby! why! you could have done a lot better ur to sexy for that and why she couldnt find anyone her age that marriage wont last long betta know that!

bev

the guy in the photo is t.i. a famous long time rapper. his "wife" is super ugly though!.

TJ

STOP HATING CUZ YOU DONT HAVE NOBODY IN YALL LIFE!! TINY IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!! CONGRATS YALL ON THE MARRIAGE DONT LISTEN TO THOSE HATERS!!!

Katherine

Paloma you should have kept that to yourself! What if I said, Paloma's name is nice but her name sounds like she is a horse. You people are rude and inconsiderate. T I and Tiny, congratulations!

Katherine

You people are so ignorant! Get a life and comment on your own, and he does not care if YOU don't know his name!! If you are not a fan you should bnot be commenting anyway, just posting to say something ugly. He obviously thinks SOMETHING is beautiful about her! You should take a hint and beautify that personality of yours! So much negativity! I bet you idiots know who the Kardashian's are, and they are the most non talented having people, riding on poor Bruce Jenner's fame. Norianna, your name says it ALL! LOL! You HAVE to have an ugly personality!

Chantel

it's about damn time...aint NO way in hell imma wait 10 yrs. for a dude to marry me...he owed it to her anyways with getting caught with the drugs and guns and she waited for him til he came home, the least he could've done was marry her, now let's see if this marriage last as long as their relationship. GOOD LUCK T.I. & Tiny!!!

davida

i think thats real ****ty

davida

CLIFFORD JOSPEH HARRIS JR AND TAMEKA COTTLE MARRY IN THREE STATES!! HECK I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU COULD LEGALLY DO THAT! JUDGING FROM HOW UNFAITHFUL THE TWO OF THEM HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS THEY PROBALLY FELT SORRY FOR EACH OTHER!!!LOL LOL....WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS!!