Hillary Clinton's Outfit

It Ain't Easy Being Green

7/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Clinton wore this outfit to a pre-wedding dinner in Rhinebeck, NY last night. Discuss ...

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Diane

ARE TMZ AND THE NEW MEDIA, THAT DESPERATE FOR SOMETHING, TO TALK ABOUT? WHO CARES? ESPECIALLY, WHEN THEY'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY, WHEN PEOPLE ARE LOSING JOBS AND CAN'T PUT FOOD, ON THE TABLE! HONESTLY, CHELSEA WAS NEVER THAT INTERESTING, ANYWAY! GO AWAY, ALREADY!

jms

I'm more alarmed at Bill's "gin blossom" nose!

PollyEsther

I have seen that drag queen in Austin Texas before

Posted at 7:27 PM on Jul 31, 2010 by Trey

I'm pretty sure I saw her on 6th Street last night. Scared the daylights out of the horses outside the Driskill Hotel as she was headed east.

m

Wow, what a caftan! The color's nice though.

carole

Just MAYBE Hillary is hiding a little Bill Jr. under her dress!! she could be Preggers!!!

Donna

Hillary has never has a good shape; she's not an attractive woman. That being said, I have seen her look attractive. This dress is all wrong; the shoes are totally wrong with the outfit; her hair has too much grey; her hair looks much better on her shorter; her hair would have looked much better pulled off her face in a flip. Honestly, everything is wrong with both her hair and her clothing. then there's the makeup and teeth situation. There's even a topical that stars use for occasions - she could have used that. The bottom line is this: IF YOU'RE RICH, THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR LOOKING LIKE OUT OF PLACE HILLBILLIES!

Then there's Bill - according to his brother Roger, Bill has been a big cocaine abuser. Of course, he's an abuser of all kinds--------watch the bridesmaids!

Midol

OMG, it looks like the seatcover on the 1957 Chevy we had! Who designed this horrid thing? Is this what she's wearing to the wedding or just for this arrival? Bill looks like a slob and he's probably going to be changing but I bet this is it for Hillary. The jewelry doesn't go with it and her hair looks horrible! I saw a glimpse of the bridesmaids dresses today and did they look ugly...black or navy!

I do not care for Vera Wang at all! When she first began her career she was much better imo but is now terribly over-rated and I would not even consider her if I were Chelsea. She designed Khloe Khardashian's dress and was it ugly! I think she probably designed this rag Hillary is wearing as there is something about it that reminds me of Khloe's dress....sash. Vera would call this an obi and it has "Madame Butterfly" sleeves that we'd call dolman. At least it is not strapless, which seems to be one of her signatures.

PollyEsther

i'm pretty sure that's the car cover for a 1947 roadmaster buick.

wait!!! that is a 1947 roadmaster buick!!! makes sense now.

nevermind.

StarryStarryNight

Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say it glows.

Time

Hillary looks very nice!

Congrats Chelsea!!! Her dress is beautiful :)

my 2 cents

Hillary is small in height and wide in frame - sort of like a 2 by 4. She should have not worn a total print dress. solids work better.. , perhaps the top half of the dress a print and the bottom half a dark color...and Bill should have worn a tie.. and oh yeah they need to fire their dentist....

Bobertbobert

Hillary had her day and now it's Chelsea's. Enough with the criticism.

Nikki

She looks like she is wearing a moomoo

Anonymous

Drag out the Coleman camp stove it looks like a tent.

my 2 cents

Well some of the wedding pictues are on line... and from what I can see Chelsea's dress looks great..I loved the bustier design and the jeweled waist..not to crazy about the bottom half of the dress though...her makeup and hair looked flawless..Hilliary on the other hand..well from what I could see she wore a solid dark burgundy colored dress..with a touch of pink at the top..the hair looked better too ! But she still needs to fire the dentist..