Conrad Murray -- Just What the Doctor Ordered

7/31/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray continued his vacation yesterday -- lounging with a drink in the pool in Miami with baby mama Nicole Alvarez and their young son.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson2
Murray's vacay can only last so long -- he's due in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

Tara

Best one yet!!

nita

Sick and disgusted!

Tara

This will be something that Murray's little boy will never be able to enjoy :(

From PS189

and iPanmusic

Sweetneke

Thought this ass hole was broke who's paying for this vacation age or John brabca

aston

I hope he gets convicted and has at least four years in jail. **** him.

aston

Oh, and OhWell and Tell it - I'm sure you can get the cell next to Murray's so you can lick his boots and other parts whenever you want to! Won't that be fun, you spineless little creatures? I am sure there are lots of people there who will amuse you no end and capture it on film, too.

Friend?

I can´t believe this, it´s upseting to se. The Dr. should pay for what he did to Michael Jackson, end of story.

Chazey

Wait wait wait, i thought "Dr." Conrad Murray didn't drink? OH thats right he was drinking before seeing MJ.

Send his ass to 4 years to Jail and Rehab for 90 days!

dd

I wish someone had snuck up behind him with a telephone cord.

Michael Jackson's Voice

Chee' all dead beat dads should find this murderers benefactors, I.E. The Illuminati... And just go live it up on a beach some where like Doctor Death here!! I swear if it were anyone else everyone singing this sick fools praises would be asking for his head on a platter!! People he is a murderer, point blank! He drowned a man inside his own body with a drug that is strictly for use in hospital settings only ( Which he did not do ) and with a licensed anesthesiologist( which he is not! ) I should hope none of you MJ haters never have to face losing a family member to malpractice and to a quack like this dog barf! If it were just some Joe Blow who this jackass killed,,, no one would be singing his praises! EVERYONE would want him to pay for what he did!! But because it was Michael Jackson, A HUMAN, all the haters who are ill educated want to believe the lies from the press,
Even though the F.B.I files cleared of every charge ever!, And cheer the murder of an innocent man leaving 3 children with out a father and the only parent they ever knew!! I hope someone put some profofal into that sick freaks drink! He needs to take a nap... FOR EVER!! A life for a life!! It's in the Bible and ALL human life belongs to GOD!!

Itchy

SOB Murray with his Skanky baby Mama.
Who's paying for this vacation anyway? I thought he was broke!
I guess we've finally found out what happened to Michael's missing
money he had in the house. Murray's going to need it cuz if he gets off
that one bodyguard won't be enough.
Bastard!

Carlos Barrera

OHHH, LOOK AT THIS POOR "DOCTOR"... HE HAS TO FIGHT TO KEEP HIS LICENCE (TO KILL) BECAUSE HE IS SOOO POOR AND CANNOT PAY A LAWYER OR TO FEED HIS CHILDREN... WELL I THINK THE EXECUTONER JOB PAYS BETTER AS WE CAN SEE! HE IS ON VACATION, IN ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLACES @ MIAMI... AWW, HOW SWEET THIS MURDERER IS... BUT SOO POOR...

natasha

Ugh this man is horrible, i wish he'd just confess his wrong doing and apologize to michael's family. He can vacation with his family while michael is in a crypt i just hope michael can get justice.

FlowerPower

Hello TMZ! You have some nerve to put this article under Stars in Heat!!!
Conrad Murray a star! Since when the murderers are called stars. This just pissed me off!
Could you not find more suitable like murderers in heat? This is a load of bollocks if you ask me.

aston

OhWell, do you understand there's something seriously wrong with you? Who are you - a serial killer posting from prison? I'm serious. It's not normal to be so completely filled with hate for someone you never met, who never did anything to you but give you music. And also hate everyone who loves him, or even likes him. You have an axe to grind with the world, or with someone - but you take it out on Michael Jackson and his fans. You're not OK.